Random News Article Thread

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
****ing Hell!!!!

http://news.uk.msn.com/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=8275293

Super-mum looks forward to baby 18

2E69E28FBCC7428A96E1425DC4171A.jpg

A mother in America is pregnant with her 18th child.
Michelle Duggar, 41, is due on New Year's Day, and the latest
addition will join seven sisters and 10 brothers. There are two sets of twins.

"We've had three in January, three in December. Those two months are a busy time for us," she said.
The Duggars' oldest child, Josh, is 20, and the youngest, Jennifer, is nine months old.

The fast-growing family lives in Tontitown in north-west Arkansas in a 7,000-square-foot home.
All the children - whose names start with the letter J - are home-schooled.

Mrs Duggar, pregnant for more than 11 years of her life, said she is six weeks along and the pregnancy is going well.
She and her husband, Jim Bob Duggar, said they'll keep having children as long as God wills it.

"The success in a family is first off, a love for God, and secondly, treating each other like you want to be treated," Mr Duggar said.
"Our goal is for each one of our children to be best friends, and everybody working together to serve each other makes that happen."

The other Duggar children, in between Joshua and Jennifer, are Jana, 18; John-David, 18; Jill, 16; Jessa, 15; Jinger, 14; Joseph, 13;
Josiah, 11; Joy-Anna, 10; Jeremiah, 9; Jedidiah, 9; Jason, 7; James, 6; Justin, 5; Jackson, 3; and Johannah, 2.

melton's hillbilly paper said:
All the children - whose names start with the letter J - are home-schooled.

Nice, I'm sure they'll be well adjusted to take their place in society then.....

melton's redneck times said:
She and her husband, Jim Bob Duggar, said they'll keep having children as long as God wills it.
I think that just about seals it then....

Religious extremists. Nutters the lot of them.

They're probably Mormons or something.

I know this girl who's one of 9 children and she's a Mormon, once she gave me this leaflet from her church about all the stuff you're supposed to do (or rather you're not supposed to do). I remember it said ridiculous things like "Do not listen to music with swear words" and stuff like that. It was unbelievable.

I know this girl who's one of 9 children and she's a Mormon, once she gave me this leaflet from her church about all the stuff you're supposed to do (or rather you're not supposed to do). I remember it said ridiculous things like "Do not listen to music with swear words" and stuff like that. It was unbelievable.

Mormon beliefs aren't really any more or less ridiculous than any other religion that you could name, but when you look at the origins of this particular group you really do need to worry about the mental health of anybody that chooses to follow its particular brand of religious nuttery.

It's odd that you should pick out Mormons rather than any one of the thousands of other religions. Were you once scared in your pram by one of their missionaries?

The naked vicar is clearly described as being Catholic, the family whose daughter died as being of no organised religion and only a little research identifies the over-populators as belonging to the Quiverful movement of evangelical Christianity.

Still, I suppose it all helps give credence and substance to the Mormon belief that they are a persecuted minority.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463