confirmed acts

stonepark
vertio
the marina's
hannah b
camilla kent
loads and loads more

Where are they going to play?..............:102: no room there at all

Also clashes with the Charity music weekend at the Nags head in Enderby.

It's on all weekend, with some great bands including an excellent band returning from last year called Propshaft.

It's all in aid of charity and there will be a raffle, auction, and many other activities. I'd get there early if anyone fancies it. It was rammed with over 300 people there last year and just as many this year.

However it doesnt clash with Teenage Kicks who will appearing mid afternoon at the Stamford Arms in Groby on the Bank Holiday Monday. :icon_wink

For the love of God BG its........ OUTDOORS FFS :icon_lol:

I know it is, it still does not change the fact that there is feck all room there. Outside at the front would fit say 20 people and the car park is lucky if you can get 20 cars on it.
Unless all the bands and fans are dwarfs I cannot see where they will do it.
300 people FFS!
Anyway Ratby is a shit hole.

I know it is, it still does not change the fact that there is feck all room there. Outside at the front would fit say 20 people and the car park is lucky if you can get 20 cars on it.
Unless all the bands and fans are dwarfs I cannot see where they will do it.
300 people FFS!
Anyway Ratby is a shit hole.

i live in ratby its fantastic! the car park holds 30 cars each carrying five people is 150 + all the room in between!and we played there at easter when 300+ turned up! so you must be right and im wrong stick to your own shit hole where ever that is!! no need

just on my way to the nags to see a band play now

Was there much room in the pub ? Someone mentioned that you could only fit about 30 people in there,where did they fit the band in ?

Twas a good day on Sunday down the Nags.

Despite the rain it was good jumping up and down to Propshaft. They were really good.

There was also a band of like 12 year olds or similar age. They were fecking awesome. Put some of the others to shame. They played some good stuff, Undertones, The Who, Placebo to Oasis, Snow patrol, Kasabian etc.

Was slightly surreal though when i walked out after getting a pint with my mate to see the whole garden standing in lines doing the YMCA :icon_eek:

I walked straight back in the pub and chose to forget about it for the rest of the day.

Apparently the AC/DC tribute band were decent on the saturday but the George Formby singer wasn't. Lazzer saw these i believe!

Was there much room in the pub ? Someone mentioned that you could only fit about 30 people in there,where did they fit the band in ?

it was outdoor! very good turn out considering the weather thanks to true blue dance crew who had fifty odd girls from 5 to 14 dancing in the rain! fantastic,good turns by meatloaf tribute and all the other acts who performed and many thanks to everyone who stayed till the end,see you all next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669