Rate the Team vs QPR

Status
Not open for further replies.
sheffield_fox said:
The web site is set up and ready to take your ratings.
http://www.

Does the software automatically exclude players who were not on the pitch for a certain amount of time?

If it is within your personal control, I think it's a pity that you excluded Maybury and Elvis. The former surely deserves to have an appropriate mark awarded to indicate what people think about his behaviour; the latter deserves recognition for being the only City player to put a positive mark on the game.

I can see your point Bocadillo but I have to be consistent throughout the season. It's not really fair allowing exceptional circumstances for one player and then not allow it for another in a different game.

With your current system Sheff it's very rare to be able to mark subs. I think you should consider adjusting the time a player needs to be on the field to maybe 20 mins?

Calmed down enough now to rate the team. Generally a fighting performance after Maybury got sent off but lacking a lot in creativity to be effective. Can't find words to describe the referee, was sure he was an exiled Londoner.

Douglas 6 - At first thought he could have done better in claiming the ball for their second goal, but reviewing it on TV it was to far out for him to claim.
Maybury - Can't rate him, his actions led to the defeat although I thought that it would have been more justified if the ref had used a unbiased decision more fairly as I thought a red should have also been shown to their player.
Dublin 5 - Was outmuscled & outfouled by Furlong. Even struggled in the air.
McCarthy 7 - Much improved performance, probably the best so far this year. Shame he got involved in the Maybury incident for a yellow card.
Johansson 5 - Worst game of the season. Doesn't offer anything on the left going forward which left us very much one dimensional down the right when we attacked and very vunrable down the left in defence.
Sylla 6 - Some good work but disappeared at times which wasn't good when we attacked.
Gudjonsson 5 - So many fouls in good midfield positions that cost us forward momentum. His shooting cannot be describe in a coherent language.
Hughes 7 - Still the class in the midfield although his lack of fitness showed. Tried hard to get into the game when it seemed to have passed him by.
Kirsnorbo 6 - Coming on, but still a long way to go. Showed his versatilty when moved to full back.
Hume 6 - No lack of effort, but got out muscled easily by big defenders especially one as crude as Santos.
De Vries 6 - No lack of effort, got a rough deal from the ref but forgot his shooting boots today after working himself into good positions.
Stearman 6 - Did nothing wrong. Looking forward to him maturing into a great player. Should get the opportunity in the next three games now.
Hammond 6 - On long enough to finally score the goal that he has richly deserved. Lot more to come I think.

Atmosphere very poor yesterday, The arrival of the teams was very conspicuous, maybe we're missing Henry stirring us for the arrival of them onto the pitch. From where I was the stadium seemed very quite for 20 minutes. The red card incident seemed to wake us all up but I don't think the fans gave good voice till the second half. People were still coming to their seats for about 15 minutes after the kick off. Strange even for such a poor turnout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757