Resurrecting the random joke thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you tired? There's a nap for that.

,Blimey not seen some of the posters on here for a while.
Bobbins, Darth Vodka, even Rhydal.
Perhaps we will see less Status' with jokes as they can be put here now instead.
There's been jokes in posters Status?

First rule of Thesaurus Club.
You don't talk, converse, discuss, speak, chat, deliberate, confer, gab, gossip or natter about Thesaurus Club

Perhaps we will see less Status' with jokes as they can be put here now instead.
I can't stand the noise of backs being slapped.

Blimey the first time I've got a universal remote control, and I thought to myself “This changes everything.”

It's odd that most people's experience with these 'universals' is exactly the opposite.

sup Motown :)

Blimey the first time I've got a universal remote control, and I thought to myself “This changes everything.”

the Megatron doesn't say "urban sophisticate"

Altar boy goes to confession.
Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose girl.' The priest asks, 'Is that you, little Joey Pagano?' 'Yes, Father, it is.' 'And who was the girl you were with?' 'I can't tell you, Father, I don't want to ruin her reputation.'

"Well, Joey, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later so you may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?" 'I cannot say.' 'Was it Teresa Mazzarelli?' 'I'll never tell.' 'Was it Nina Capelli?' 'I'm sorry, but I cannot name her.' 'Was it Cathy Piriano?' 'My lips are sealed Father.' 'Well then, was it Rosa DiAngelo?' 'Please, Father, I cannot tell you.'

The priest sighs in frustration. 'You're very tight lipped, and I admire that. But you've sinned and have to atone. You cannot be an altar boy now for 4 months. Now you go and behave yourself.' Joey walks back to his pew, and his friend Franco slides over and whispers, 'What'd you get?' 'Four month's vacation and five excellent Leads.'

There once was a young man from Derby
Who had an affair with a Ferby.
He said "it's not like a sheep
And I can't get balls deep
But at least it won't give me the Lergy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363