Robert Pires

Status
Not open for further replies.

indierich06

I have it on extremely good authority that Leicester have offered a contract to Robert Pires. No idea what the terms are, or what the length is, just that it has been offered.

My source is pretty reliable and I don't see why he'd have any reason to make it up, so make of it what you will.

All that article says is that we've been linked with him. My source tells me he's been definitely offered a contract, and I'm inclined to believe him.

I don't want to say who he is, because I don't want to get him into any trouble. He's told me stuff in the past and it's all turned out to be true, so I've got no reason to doubt him.

Just thought I'd pass on the info, you can believe it or not - it's no skin off my nose.

I don't want to say who he is, because I don't want to get him into any trouble. He's told me stuff in the past and it's all turned out to be true, so I've got no reason to doubt him.

Just thought I'd pass on the info, you can believe it or not - it's no skin off my nose.

Fair enough, I think it's all a load of bollocks.

Can't see the point in signing him really, he's never done anything to suggest that he's better than Dany or Lloyd.....

who's your sorce?

Do you really expect to get an answer to that? Anybody who would know the kind of information that indierich has revealed is hardly going to want it known that he has been gobbing off, is he?

For what it's worth, it seems to me that indierich has a good source.

Im sceptical-correct me if I'm wrong but Pires has been predominately used as a Left Back in recent years-so now we have signed Kennedy, why would we sign him as well?

A midfield of Koren, Dacourt and Pires this season, then. Sorted

FFS :icon_roll

No room for Kaka then! I'm glad about that as I thought he was crap tonight.

Cruyff up front on his own, then :102:

We difinitely have the makings of a good team...

Weale

Solano
Tunchev
Hobbs
Kennedy

Dacourt
Joey

Pires
Koren
Kaka

Cruyff (or Tommy Wright if we can prise him away from Aberdeen)

Interesting.

He wouldn't mention us surely if we hadn't made some sort of inquiry? I doubt the name of Leicester City FC crosses his mind on a regular basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757