Rodgers future...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Number of shots on target in our last 9 games in all competitions:

An average of 3.33. As I’ve said multiple times today, it’s very Puel-esque.

Add another

Average of 3.6 over the past 12 games.

I'm all for sack him now. We punched above our weight and got in a great position then turned out this shite. Done.

Sack the twat. Thats it.

Absolutely not in for knee jerk reactions but someone does need to haul him in and find out what the **** has happened since December.

Disgraceful seeing people calling for him to be sacked.

We wouldn't even be up there to throw it away without him.

He needs to take a look at himself, the squad needs desperate injection of leadership and guys in the summer, but we do not need to sack him

Twat fans make these situations even more infuriating.

We were pissing all over them. Changed it. We're now 4-1 down to a championship side......

Ungrateful fecks expecting better....

He needs to take a look at himself, the squad needs desperate injection of leadership and guys in the summer, but we do not need to sack him

So if we (and it looks likely) lose our last 3 games and crash out of the European spots having claimed 19 points from 25 games....

you want him to take that into next season.

Ah yes any one who thinks different to you are twats. Righto.

Does half a season of relegation form not concern you at all?

He won't get sacked and he shouldn't get sacked (yet) but my god he needs to answer to this. He needs to lose the arrogant, untouchable streak and take a long hard look at himself.

We were pissing all over them. Changed it. We're now 4-1 down to a championship side......

Ungrateful fecks expecting better....

It’s all the fans fault

Even though we’re not actually allowed in the stadium

But it’s still all our fault

He got us up there for sure.

But teams have found us out. Know how to play against us and easily exploit our weaknesses. The big concern for me is that Rodgers has not adapted at all. Despite it not working for 20 games.

If he gets credit for getting us there, he gets equal disdain for ****ing it up.

Since the restart we've been terrible. Lack of energy, motivation, fitness. I get the impression the players think they're even off in the summer, or have made the CL already.

I don't care, which says everything.

I thought we had a class manager at one point. I can't ignore the utter shit he's banged out since Christmas.

I'm utterly against the ridiculous managerial merry-go-round but I wouldn't bat a ****ing eyelid if they got rid.

We don't deserve anything this season.

We've ****ed an incredible opportunity and my only hope and demand now is that whoever is in charge these days actually tells BR that he is performing way under expectations, way under the stupid wage he's picking up and way under what will be accepted in the next three games.

If I don't see 100% guts and good decisions in the remaining games then it's goodbye

It all went tits up at Liverpool when he hit a bad spell. He then retired to Celtic and it didn't matter. Can he turn this shit show around?

You cannot seriously sack Rodgers given the start he made with us. On the 13th December, we were 2nd with 38 points from 16 matches. That was a massive over-achievement and the credit has to go to him for it.

Since then, we have had half a season - 19 matches - and we've taken 21 points (W5 D6 L8). If we'd started the season with that record, he'd have been gone. No question.

BR is on a worse run than Ranieri, Shakespeare or Puel when they got sacked. So it is only his earlier record that means he is secure.

The issue I have is that nobody but nobody has challenged him in interviews or press conferences. The previous three managers got tough questioning about their decisions. There is a blind spot with BR. It's as though they don't think he can be challenged because of the start he made.

What is clear is that the last few months have been inept from BR and the squad. I think the key was the Arsenal link and us panicking and handing him a massive new contract on money that dwarfed all our players. Maybe it wasn't but it's one hell of a coincidence.

It can only happen to Leicester City. The highs and the lows.

We were in position for a comfortable top three (fourth wasn’t even an option), a definte League Cup final, and a potential FA Cup semi or better

We’ve blown the lot and now look like a pub team

Yeah yeah RaRa Brendan, he’s great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371