Speculation Ryan Shotton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded Summer 2012 rumours thread

Shotton is a decent player IMO. Not sure where he would fit in though.

If it's true, we should offer to make Spearing the best payed player on the books and captain. we need a strong, mobile and decent holding midfielder THAT much. ALL of ours are what i consider 'second' midfielders who think they have licence to get forward and fancy themselves a ballplayer'. We have no one who grabs the game and will barge his nan out of the way for the for ball. we should throw the kitchen sink at someone of his age and ability.

Always thought he was decent, he's rated at Stoke I think.

If it's true, we should offer to make Spearing the best payed player on the books and captain. we need a strong, mobile and decent holding midfielder THAT much. ALL of ours are what i consider 'second' midfielders who think they have licence to get forward and fancy themselves a ballplayer'. We have no one who grabs the game and will barge his nan out of the way for the for ball. we should throw the kitchen sink at someone of his age and ability.

This seems, to me, to be so self evident - not the Spearing bit, the need for a holding midfield player - that I am amazed that we have not signed someone of this ilk. I think that both Marshall and Knockert are excellent signings, but it does mean that two central midfield players are often facing four opposition centre mids.

This seems, to me, to be so self evident - not the Spearing bit, the need for a holding midfield player - that I am amazed that we have not signed someone of this ilk. I think that both Marshall and Knockert are excellent signings, but it does mean that two central midfield players are often facing four opposition centre mids.

Yep, so so true. We've been crying out for one for quite some time. Wasn't it Nigel who even said before about our midfield being too lightweight to only have two central midfielders? Or was it Sven? I think it was Sven now actually... but even so, it's true, and it's something that still hasn't been addressed.

Yep, so so true. We've been crying out for one for quite some time. Wasn't it Nigel who even said before about our midfield being too lightweight to only have two central midfielders? Or was it Sven? I think it was Sven now actually... but even so, it's true, and it's something that still hasn't been addressed.

There's more than one way to skin a cat.

There's more than one way to skin a cat.

Wrong thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670