Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

LS6_Fox

It's only a few days away - and I can't bloody wait!!!

The start of a new season, the anticipation is growing, a belly full of optimism....

Ladies and Gents this league is ours for the taking!!

Come aaaannnnnnnnnn!!!!!

8)

This season

I honestly think we would have had a better chance at staying in the premiership with this squad than last seasons, the players Micky has purchased this season are far better than last, i do believe the partnership of Dublin and Dickov will produce more goals than last seasons Dickov and Ferdinand. We have two potential world class youngsters in the middle of the park in Gudjohnson and Williams, both internationals with bags of potential. and in Dabizas and Keown with Makin and Tiatto either side i think we have a rock defensive, should be a great season.

Re: This season

steve20 said:
I honestly think we would have had a better chance at staying in the premiership with this squad than last seasons, the players Micky has purchased this season are far better than last, i do believe the partnership of Dublin and Dickov will produce more goals than last seasons Dickov and Ferdinand. We have two potential world class youngsters in the middle of the park in Gudjohnson and Williams, both internationals with bags of potential. and in Dabizas and Keown with Makin and Tiatto either side i think we have a rock defensive, should be a great season.
i don't see williams and gudjohnson being "world class", there only internationals because they represent crap nations (scotland and iceland), however they should be good in the fizzy. Also i didnt know that dublin and dickov are the strikeforce :wink:

Re: This season

steve20 said:
i do believe the partnership of Dublin and Dickov will produce more goals

did u mean dublin & connolly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584