Scowcroft is being transferred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

There are rumours floating on the 'Net that Scowcroft will complete a £1,000,000 move to Norwich on Tuesday subject to a medical.

Stop reading Foxestalk, Steven

You know it doesn't do you any good...........

homer said:

There is still a lot of chatter out there in Norwich about Worthington still being keen. :wink:

Would be good though if it was happening. Would be easy money :wink:

its not just 1,000,000 its the 20k a week of his wages that we would get rid of!!

We'd also be getting rid of someone who is absolutely vital to our promotion campaign

And it would mean we were stuck with Canero or Gillespie on the right hand side, which would be a disaster

Won't happen

homer said:
We'd also be getting rid of someone who is absolutely vital to our promotion campaign

And it would mean we were stuck with Canero or Gillespie on the right hand side, which would be a disaster

Won't happen

You are probably right unless MA has someone already lined up with the money he would get/save if Scowcroft went. I cannot see him going unless MA has a replacement in the works. :wink:

Scowy looked ok on Sat, he got the ball to conelly quite a lot which was vital really, but £1,000,000 is a lot of money not to mention the 1,300,000 in wages (25k a week x52 weeks of the year) which might be ven larger depending on how stupid Taylor was or if he gets bonuses???

if they are offering 1million we should take their hands off! i didnt get to the match on saturday (due to being out of the country) but i cant imagine if i had been there that my opinion from the past two years would have changed on scowcroft.

homer said:

oh yeah, so how come you know its from foxes-talk homer.

all i can say is

Stop reading Foxestalk, Homer

:wink:

I think it may be a mistake to sell scowy, whilst he has never set the world alight he is steady and does provide cover in a number of positions and that versatility will be vital this season. Also i think in the fizzy he will probably be one of the better players. Plus if he does leave who do we buy to replace him ?[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669