Talkingballs FC v FoxesTalk Match Details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Han

Sunday 25th May

Kick off 2pm, meeting 1pm

The match will be played at the St Andrew FC ground, on Canal Street. Map is here

Food will be provided for players after the game. There will most likely be food for spectators at a small cost. If the weather is good, the food may be cooked on a barbecue.

The bar will be open after the game for as long as we need it. I believe the beer is reasonably priced and they obviously serve sift drinks for those under 18.

Players are asked to bring £5. This will contribute towards food and a referee. any extra money raised will go to charity.

A referee has not been confirmed yet but we should have one before the big day. If anybody wishes to volunteer themselves for this please let us know. A qualified referee will receive a fee.

Talkingballs FC Squad:
fcukcov
Nathan
Nathan's Bro Nicky
Nathan's mate Daz
pds
Hazzman
Beighton
lboro fox
spanky
spanky's bro
Melts
stonepark
beights dad Steve
Jon
Ch4mbo
MHS
+ others welcome

Last edited:
TV coverage...?

If not, can I request some pictures from the game and a detailed match report.

Will the opposition not be a little pissed off that outsiders are playing and not just TBers ? Its not a criticism just a question

Will the opposition not be a little pissed off that outsiders are playing and not just TBers ? Its not a criticism just a question

I'm sure they would rather that than there not being a game at all due to low numbers. I think Nathan said that priority was for the TB members but there is a lack of them.

I'm sure they would rather that than there not being a game at all due to low numbers. I think Nathan said that priority was for the TB members but there is a lack of them.

What he said.

Some of the 'ringers' have played and still do play for the 5 a-side team.

It'll be ok

Why aren't you playing, CF?

Why aren't you playing, CF?

Too unfit/shit - can't even last 20 minutes never mind 90, but the main reason is with it being in the middle of my exam period. :icon_cry:

Too unfit/shit - can't even last 20 minutes never mind 90, but the main reason is with it being in the middle of my exam period. :icon_cry:
I'll buy the exam reason, but other than that I'd like to see you in the team!!!!

I'll buy the exam reason, but other than that I'd like to see you in the team!!!!

Talking of exams, I really should teach myself this whole module before 2.30pm tomorrow....... :icon_conf

if you get a couple of hours spare get yourself down there CF.

Not sure I can spare a couple of hours at the minute, got 6 uni exams coming up! Perhaps if another game is arranged in the summer or later on in the year I could come then.

They are playing two different teams in the match, we just about got one whole team, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263