Talkingballs vs Foxes Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the last one I'll inflict on you again no ball and no action. :icon_roll

Attachments

• DSCF9534.jpg
    DSCF9534.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 140
Who was in the crowd then? Other than our expert photographer obviously ;)

As far as I am aware, it was Siouxsie, LeeH, and Tamworth Fox.

:icon_bigg Career threatening injury for Jessel, gave me a chance to get back on though.

Good stuff Siouxsei, you've captured my standard "hands on knees, I'm knackered pose" in one photo, and in the last one on the previous page I appear to have just one arm?

How many have you taken - its a drag to put any more than about 4 onto facebook!

Good stuff Siouxsei, you've captured my standard "hands on knees, I'm knackered pose" in one photo, and in the last one on the previous page I appear to have just one arm?

How many have you taken - its a drag to put any more than about 4 onto facebook!

Were you in the yellow and blue kit, defending?
If so, I said to LeeH that I thought you were probably our best player in the first half (some great headers) and she then said you were our ringer from FT.

These are about half of my photos. I assure you the rest aren't any better, mainly from the first half when I was sitting up on the bank, and so they have the fence in the way, rather than the 2nd half ones where I stuck my camera through the netting and so was invariably facing in the wrong direction to the action :icon_lol: With facebook you can use the bulk uploader which is fairly quick.

Were you in the yellow and blue kit, defending?
If so, I said to LeeH that I thought you were probably our best player in the first half (some great headers) and she then said you were our ringer from FT.

These are about half of my photos. I assure you the rest aren't any better, mainly from the first half when I was sitting up on the bank, and so they have the fence in the way, rather than the 2nd half ones where I stuck my camera through the netting and so was invariably facing in the wrong direction to the action :icon_lol: With facebook you can use the bulk uploader which is fairly quick.

Ooooh bulk uploader - they didn't have that the last time I tried uploading some photos!

Yep, that was me in the yellow and blue sweden kit, just generally sticking my head in the way of ball and funnily enough I have a bit of headache right now.

Very kind of you to say I was good in the first half - shame I tarnished my game by giving away the 'dubious' penalty.

Ooooh bulk uploader - they didn't have that the last time I tried uploading some photos!

Yep, that was me in the yellow and blue sweden kit, just generally sticking my head in the way of ball and funnily enough I have a bit of headache right now.

Very kind of you to say I was good in the first half - shame I tarnished my game by giving away the 'dubious' penalty.

There was one in the first half that you nearly put into the next shire, I didn't think you were going to get back up.:icon_lol:

Enjoyable that. A lot more competitive than last time, if we kept at 2-2 for a bit longer who knows. We had some real balance in the team but fitness and the fact that we play together once a year showed. All for a good cause too. Some real stand out performances from the new guys receiving their first caps and our loanee was brilliant.

I am still scratching my head at one of their players wearing a Blue Chelsea shirt at a game between LCFC fans.

I look incredibly lanky on them pics. Says a lot for me to enjoy it because I am no big fan of playing full-back esp. playing quicker lads.

Last edited:
Great game boys. Thanks Nathan for sorting it out.

Well played really well and stand outs for me were Ch4mbo (as always), Harbro (great game), Kingy and Hammond.

Should have introduced yourself Sue.

Well played all. We will do it one year!

Oh and Im still aching like ****.

Great game boys. Thanks Nathan for sorting it out.

Well played really well and stand outs for me were Ch4mbo (as always), Harbro (great game), Kingy and Hammond.

Should have introduced yourself Sue.

Well played all. We will do it one year!

I think everyone played well. After an unlucky penalty, and hitting the woodwork a few times we should count ourselves unlucky to have lost.

I think everyone played well. After an unlucky penalty, and hitting the woodwork a few times we should count ourselves unlucky to have lost.

Yes I agree, just picked thopse out for the stand outs for me, you had a good game as well. After the 3rd went in their keeper made some comment so I just turned round and said that even though you had let 3 in you still looked a better keeper than him after his Rob Green moment!

Yeh I liked Ch4mbos maths at the end where he said something like "well we hit the woodwork 3 times so really we won 5-4." :icon_lol:

You have got to remember they play together at least four times a year and that a good percentage play with each other on Sunday's too. We meet once a year and even though I am regular, I only knew half of the starting eleven. We had to communicate and muck in with positions without an out and out striker. It was a serious good effort and we had the basis of a good team. We must be doing something right if our loanee from FT has played for us two years on trot. We made them have to bring their best players again (we are talking players who've won everything on offer to them on Sundays this season) and step up a gear.

In addition, you also got a discussion on my sticker collection....what more could you want?

Last edited:
I thought we had a resonable enough first half and didn't deserve to be behind, and after a shocking opening 5 minutes to the second I guenuinly think we bossed most of the second half and didn't deserve to lose. And to be fair, I think they knew that! So well played everyone, and Kingy, take those Nike boots back. Not only do they give you blisters but they're a disgrace, get some Puma Kings or Adidas Copa Mundial (old school :038:)

Last edited:
You have got to remember they play together at least four times a year and that a good percentage play with each other on Sunday's too. We meet once a year and even though I am regular, I only knew half of the starting eleven. We had to communicate and muck in with positions without an out and out striker. It was a serious good effort and we had the basis of a good team. We must be doing something right if our loanee from FT has played for us two years on trot. We made them have to bring their best players again (we are talking players who've won everything on offer to them on Sundays this season) and step up a gear.

In addition, you also got a discussion on my sticker collection....what more could you want?

Damn I must off missed that...oh well!!

Last edited:
Can barely walk, my knee has really ballooned!
Proper hard work up front having to play with my back to goal for the majority but enjoyable. Think I'll be out for 2 or 3 weeks again now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757