TB2 v AFC Strollers - Match 5 - 21.30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its feckin calling me i can assure you :icon_lol:

hmmm just thinking the same as well lovely sunny evening cool pint of lager.

Ouch my back has just suddenly started hurting again

What will be even more annoying is when we turn up and it turns out the other team cant play!

Last edited:
TBH i was thinking that to begin with but those fears were washed away after the slashing off car tyres initiation!

Yeah sorry bout that, was trying to quote h's post but i'm posting on my phone as i am at work and for some reason it won't pick up the quote.

Also, should have been 'of' instease of 'off' in that reply.

Yeah i'll be there bud, just don't want to have to play a full match unless i really need to.

Anyone know what pitch we'll be on or do tidy just let you know when you get there?

Yeah i'll be there bud, just don't want to have to play a full match unless i really need to.

Anyone know what pitch we'll be on or do tidy just let you know when you get there?

Tidy will let us know when we get there.

BTW turn off your predcitive text! :icon_lol:

haha, yeah i noticed that just after i hit post!

Lost 6-3

Really enjoyed playing, we hit the post twice and if there had been another 5 minutes I think we could have pushed for the win!

it was a really good game. everybody worked their bollocks off and deserved more from the game. well played everyone!

Good game. We played pretty well and on another night we could have had them. The bloody post must have been the widest one down there and the fat bastard falling on my ankle twice in the space of a minute didn’t bloody help, its bloody aching this morning.

Yeah was a good game, another 5 mins and we would have had them, was really disappointed when the ref blew up for full time. Also reckon I should have done a bit better for a couple of their goals but we were really unlucky not to have more ourselves hitting the post twice.

There was some excellent link up play between Drew & Nathan and Lazzer had a blinder in nets, cheers for saving my bacon on that awful back-pass! :icon_lol:

All in all a good performance and if we could get 7 down each week we would be a lot stronger IMO though it's looking more like 5 or 6 if we are lucky. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669