TB2 v Ivan Lendi FC - Match 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just cleaned the black stuff off my footwear in preparation for tonights "Top against Bottom" clash. I look like a right Bobby Dazzler now.

Have just rang Lazzer as he told me to in his PM but mobile is switched off. Not sure what I should do.

With regard playing twice a week even if we don't get many 'new' players we should stll get a team every week and I think it will only benefit us playing together as a team more

Sorry boys didnt get out my meeting until 6.00pm then had to get home and go back to see the late shift. Got to back again at 10.00pm to see the night shift. I feckin hate letting people down so once again im sorry :icon_sad:

8-5 in the end.

some shoddy goalkeeping in the second half lost it for us. bring back lazzer.

thought we played well overall.

8-5 in the end.

some shoddy goalkeeping in the second half lost it for us. bring back lazzer.

thought we played well overall.
Personally I thought this was the best team we have ever played, and to keep the scoreline this low was f**king remarkable.

In the first half we totally bossed them, and restricted them to just a few shots on goal. In the second half we did the usual and started to panic.

I think we need to develop more of a confident attitude. When we are confident, we can put our foot on the ball and find a decent pass, when we're not, we all run forward and lose the bloody ball.

Excellent performance all round though :038:

Last edited:
Me and Chris are both sharing concerns over how viable this TB2 team is atm. So c'mon you workshy feckers who don't already play Thursdays, get ya arse down there. Atm, Melts has been willing to give up his Thurs spot - (one he's had for a while and enjoys) to get this fecker off the ground. So c'mon on!

Infact, I counted 5 core players if the two lads make their debuts next week. So hopefully that gets TB2 off to the start we intended.

Ill be avaliable every Monday from now on.

Oh and well done sounds like you did well last night.

Sorry boys didnt get out my meeting until 6.00pm then had to get home and go back to see the late shift. Got to back again at 10.00pm to see the night shift. I feckin hate letting people down so once again im sorry :icon_sad:

I heard of the circumstance and the nature of the meeting I don't think I'd be particularly bothered about playing football.

First half was up there in TBFC all-time performances along with the first win, the hammering of Red Fox, the end of an awful run against Blackbird, the giantkilling friendly.

I really wanted to knock em down a peg or two - some of em were reet cocky feckers.

I heard of the circumstance and the nature of the meeting I don't think I'd be particularly bothered about playing football.

First half was up there in TBFC all-time performances along with the first win, the hammering of Red Fox, the end of an awful run against Blackbird, the giantkilling friendly.

I really wanted to knock em down a peg or two - some of em were reet cocky feckers.

It's the first time i've seen Paul get that angry!

I really enjoyed last night, a bit more composure and we would have beaten them.

I really enjoyed last night, I was just a bit disappointed that my fitness and lack of skill let me down. I think as a team we played well, we were certainly a match for them and we had them worried at the end of the first half. It would be good to play them again when the team has ben together for a while, I would like to think there would be a different scoreline. Cheers for organising it Melton.

I really enjoyed last night, I was just a bit disappointed that my fitness and lack of skill let me down. I think as a team we played well, we were certainly a match for them and we had them worried at the end of the first half. It would be good to play them again when the team has ben together for a while, I would like to think there would be a different scoreline. Cheers for organising it Melton.

Did you manage to hold onto your wallet for once?:icon_bigg

Ha! I found the card in the end, the cashier had kept it, but not my driving licence which is a little weird. The missus says I lost the card on purpose to avoid paying for dinner, if only i had thought of that. Good film though.

What did you go see?

Alright FFS :icon_roll

This is thread for real men, not the gays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566