TB2 v Unspecified - Match 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know im a bit shit but i wouldn't mind being in the core for one of the teams rather than on the fringe of both.
I'm happy for that, but my main concern is taking players away from Harry's team who have featured heavily for them before, as you have. It's a political hot potato :icon_lol:

I'm happy for that, but my main concern is taking players away from Harry's team who have featured heavily for them before, as you have. It's a political hot potato :icon_lol:

This is no slight on Leroy at all as he has played well for us, so don't take it that way leroy (my this potato is hot!) but, Leroy wants to be a core player in either team, Chambo would find it easier to play for the Thursday team, if both are happy why not just say Leroy has a core place in the Monday team and Chambo in the thursday?

This is no slight on Leroy at all as he has played well for us, so don't take it that way leroy (my this potato is hot!) but, Leroy wants to be a core player in either team, Chambo would find it easier to play for the Thursday team, if both are happy why not just say Leroy has a core place in the Monday team and Chambo in the thursday?

So your just trying to get rid of me for a better player, right feck ya!

P.s. check your pm’s re websites.

To reiterate:

Monday's team is for the new players, the Thursday team is already stable.

I have agreed to step away from Thursdays to run the new team to allow new TB members to join because more people are being let down due to them not being able to play.

If we have two "unstable" teams, then we might as well call it quits now and just stick to Thursdays.

So far:

1) Melton Fox
2) p d s
3) fcukcov
4) mitcho_uk
5) fosseboy83
6) M177T C

Last edited:
1) Melton Fox
2) p d s
3) fcukcov
4) mitcho_uk
5) fosseboy83
6) M177T C
7) Lazzer.

Sorry, forgot to add Lazzer!!!!

Like I said previously in the thread, I am on the same page as Melts. If someone's a fringe player, I have no probs in them make themselves in a core for the Mondays if they can make it. Tbf to Leroy, he's had a run on Thursday's because we had some injures and he's been our back-up/standby guy for ages. Apart from him, I have called upon Nathan in emergencies and after that my bro's mates.

Chris is bang on the money with the above post. If someone can't make a Monday, we'll consider yourself for the Thursday team but that's subject for there being an opportunity which before this injury/unavailbility crisis was difficult.

I think you forgot Lazzer in goal aswell Melts - or was that his testimonal last night?

Last edited:
To reiterate:

Monday's team is for the new players, the Thursday team is already stable.

I have agreed to step away from Thursdays to run the new team to allow new TB members to join because more people are being let down due to them not being able to play.

If we have two "unstable" teams, then we might as well call it quits now and just stick to Thursdays.

So far:

1) Melton Fox
2) p d s
3) fcukcov
4) mitcho_uk
5) fosseboy83
6) M177T C

I agree completely, just thought it might make it easier for both players

Just to add, as along as we be sensible and not petty and organise the shizzle correctly we'll be fine. We attempting to build two teams to support each other - rather than rival each other.

Good match, Lazzer was quality in goal. Disappointed I din't score more than the one. I think everthing is pretty much spot on, just tighter marking and we'll be fine.

That's the best pass I have played down there to set up your goal. Both of us were on the same wavelength. I thought about a shot but then realised I am shite at finishing.

That's the best pass I have played down there to set up your goal. Both of us were on the same wavelength. I thought about a shot but then realised I am shite at finishing.

From the free-kick?
Yep was a lovely pass. One thing I noticed on Monday is how good our movement was compared to usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669