That there modern music doesn't have a proper tune in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I want to listen to new stuff sometimes? It’s good to be “challenged”, occasionally.

Aye I'm in that boat. When I do playlists on Spotify or whatever and let other music follow on based on my tastes it's pure random unconnected shite....completely different tastes. Yet the radio just plays capaldi. I think it's a ploy to keep the stereotype up of us being out of touch with the youth. There probably is decent music about these days but I'm not listening to 10 mins of him and that Shotgun shite by Ezra to find it.

They’re amazing, although I always preferred The Prodigy.

I went to see Chemical Bros at DMU in the mid 90s and they were supported by Death in Vegas who were playing their magnificent first album. They absolutely blew me away that night.

I haven't listened to anything either band have put out for years but their early stuff is brilliant. I know to stick to my era!

My almost entirely fool proof method is to never listen to any new music after you turn 30.

I went to see Chemical Bros at DMU in the mid 90s and they were supported by Death in Vegas who were playing their magnificent first album. They absolutely blew me away that night.

I haven't listened to anything either band have put out for years but their early stuff is brilliant. I know to stick to my era!

My almost entirely fool proof method is to never listen to any new music after you turn 30.
We had the Chems at a music event we used to put on. They were quality, which includes a lot of their newer stuff too.

I dread to think how many good bands/acts I would have missed out on, though, if I limited myself to your rule. My favourite music will obviously still be mostly the stuff I listened to while growing up, especially between the ages of about 14 - 26, but there’s also a lot that comes from after that age bracket.

It (daytime) is everything that is wrong (probably down to Global - the owners). They play Catfish, Noel Gallagher, Gerry Cinnamon, Black Keys, Noel Gallagher, Gerry Cinnamon, Blossoms, Arctic Monkeys, Black Keys, Gerry Cinnamon, Stone Roses.....
So many questions but mostly what the **** is a Gerry Cinnamon?

So many questions but mostly what the **** is a Gerry Cinnamon?

It's a 'cool' new singer/songwriter from a place called Glasgow, or something. Somewhere in Scotland I think.
Anyhow, he sing his modern songs in a Scottish accent. He's not too bad.

If you want to hear him, listen to Radio X. He's on every 15 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263