The ‘player(s) I have just seen on telly and think we should sign’ thread

That there Tyrone Mings would be a good addition when Villa eventually **** off out of the league. John McGinn as well.
I don’t rate Mings, personally. McGinn wouldn’t be a bad shout.

I don’t rate Mings, personally. McGinn wouldn’t be a bad shout.
I think he's been their best player this year as he was last year. He was fantastic against us in both Cup matches. Their defence has been an absolute shambles but he's been terrific most of the time. He was quite rightly given his England call up on the back of it too.

relatively cheap full back option to provide competition and cover for Chilwell would be Jamal Lewis at Norwich, impresses when ever I've seen him.

What do people think of Bissouma as a DM impressed vs Arsenal and us, not that we tested him too much

Nonsense, unless you're suggesting Man City or Liverpool are likely suitors (spoiler alert:no)
Better options meaning teams he’ll start for, Raul Jimenez is being linked with Juve, Maupay would be a good replacement for him for example

I always like the look of Tim Krul, he’d be a superb back up keeper, if we could do some sort of swap deal with Ward going the other way I’d be all for it

I think he's been their best player this year as he was last year. He was fantastic against us in both Cup matches. Their defence has been an absolute shambles but he's been terrific most of the time. He was quite rightly given his England call up on the back of it too.
A back 3 of Cags, Evans and Mings would be decent

Really like Cantwell at Norwich - he’s run rings round these red twats all game

Sell Maddison and buy him instead

Stop it. This thread is just for Skitzo to name every player in the Premier League one after another until he's done the lot.
Shouldn’t you be in a thread somewhere crying about some sort of disaster that only exists in your own muddled brain?

Really like Cantwell at Norwich - he’s run rings round these red twats all game

Sell Maddison and buy him instead
Me too. I think he has been excellent every time I have seen him. I also think Jamal Lewis has been brilliant for them this season. I'd love us to be looking at both of them.

Me too. I think he has been excellent every time I have seen him. I also think Jamal Lewis has been brilliant for them this season. I'd love us to be looking at both of them.
I’m think we have been linked with Cantwell, no doubt we will be with Lewis in the Chilwell speculation

Allan Saint-Maximin. Gerrimin.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3774
5West Brom3967
6Norwich City3962
7Hull City3859
8Coventry City3858
9Preston 3857