Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded autumn/winter 2019/20 rumours thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Utd prepared to pay £130m for Maddison and Chilwell (BBC sport gossip)
That’s nice of them !

Man Utd prepared to pay £130m for Maddison and Chilwell (BBC sport gossip)
That’s nice of them !

Incredible business if true.

I'd sell both tomorrow for that money.

Incredible business if true.

I'd sell both tomorrow for that money.

You're a mad man then. Both players can frustrate but they're hugely valuable assets.

Two players that are highly likely to get better, already at top end Premier League/England squad level, both local lads, both highly regarded by the manager and fellow players.

Why on earth would we benefit from selling them to a big six side? Making us weaker and our direct rival stronger.

If we're that kind of club, Rodgers will be off the first opportunity he gets.

As BN says think selling both players especially to a rival club show's a lack of ambition & would probably annoy Brendan.
If we have to sell anyone I'd let Chiwell go

it's amazing how many goals against us come down our right flank yet everyone singles out the left back, almost like they are playing favourites

I agree and I don't blame either full back. They are so involved in possession and forward play and both get very little cover.

That's fine with me because the benefits outweigh the issues.

If we played just like with Simpson and Fuchs in the title side, and we became much more solid, we'd lose our entire game plan.

it's amazing how many goals against us come down our right flank yet everyone singles out the left back, almost like they are playing favourites
We've got the second best defence after 8 games, conceding less than a goal a game.
Your post makes it sound like we are dire in defending, when it's actually the opposite!

We've got the second best defence after 8 games, conceding less than a goal a game.
Your post makes it sound like we are dire in defending, when it's actually the opposite!
I'm not the one constantly making out Chilwell is a defensive liability just pointing out a lot of goals we concede actually come down our right yet Ricardo doesn't get any criticism, I like the way the full backs are playing

If we're that kind of club, Rodgers will be off the first opportunity he gets.

We are

If you think we'd turn down £90m for Madders and £40m for Chilwell then you are deluded, as absolutely nothing we have ever done would suggest otherwise.

A club of our size would have to find another 2 players, as usual.

You might as well go and follow and support Man Utd then.

What is the point of you being a LCFC fan?

None whatsoever.

Makes no sense at all.

We are

If you think we'd turn down £90m for Madders and £40m for Chilwell then you are deluded, as absolutely nothing we have ever done would suggest otherwise.

A club of our size would have to find another 2 players, as usual.
When have we sold 2 key players in the same window?

When have we sold 2 key players in the same window?

When was the last time we were offered £130m?

Its all bollocks anyway, so no need for people to get their knickers in a twist.

Can’t wait for the Red Devils to make a shock double swoop for our two England aces.

When was the last time we were offered £130m?

Its all bollocks anyway, so no need for people to get their knickers in a twist.

Yeah well, you say that now - but wait til they make a £250 million bid for Filbert Fox, Vicky Vixen and Cousin Dennis

I suppose you’ll be selling them out as well, you feckin disloyal bastid

Yeah well, you say that now - but wait til they make a £250 million bid for Filbert Fox, Vicky Vixen and Cousin Dennis

I suppose you’ll be selling them out as well, you feckin disloyal bastid

Don't ****ing joke, someone knows where Dennis is.

The poor bastard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469