Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded autumn/winter 2019/20 rumours thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes playing for England is really something amazing that only the best players can strive to achieve, oh wait England are truly shit & dish caps out to players that haven't even kicked a ball in the league, yeah we beat the mighty working men's club in qualifications then get rolled over as soon as we play a side who don't show up pissed & even then I doubt England would win, saying Chiwell plays for England so he must be worth more is debatable.

I watch Chiwell every home game & he is dreadful how Fuchs isn't getting a game I will never no so yeah if someone stupid enough & comes along & offers £5 million I would take it before he becomes yet another player we can't give away & we already have a few of them.
Astonishing.

****ing hell, even I think £5m is a joke and I'd have him out of the team Immediately.

I'm hoping the £5 is a typo

The fact some people think he's that shit makes me feel validated in my own more moderate opinion that he just isn't as good as the media and the young English player lovers would have us a ll believe.

It also makes me feel delighted that I'm not utterly over the top like some people.

Well I am sometimes but you can all go and **** yourselves.....

I'm hoping the £5 is a typo

The fact some people think he's that shit makes me feel validated in my own more moderate opinion that he just isn't as good as the media and the young English player lovers would have us a ll believe.

It also makes me feel delighted that I'm not utterly over the top like some people.

Well I am sometimes but you can all go and **** yourselves.....

Chiwell is poor & offers absolutely nothing for Leicester, but but but but he's England's left back so he must be fantastic so let's keep picking him.
I hope he turns into the player that alot on here already think he is, but for me at the moment afraid not.

Sometimes a player just needs taking out of the limelight to realise all is not right.
To me there are a few young players in the Premier League that have come a long way in a relative short period of time that now appear to be stagnating
Dele Ali, Rashford and our own Gray
Hoping Chilwell isn’t another

Last season there were similar complaints about Chilwell, but he played himself into form. I think he needs to be given the opportunity to play himself into form again.

Drops in form are inevitable with any player, especially young ones. Dropping a player could provide a wake up call if he is complacent, or it could destroy his confidence. I trust our back room staff to how best to handle Chilwell.

Chiwell is poor & offers absolutely nothing for Leicester, but but but but he's England's left back so he must be fantastic so let's keep picking him.
I hope he turns into the player that alot on here already think he is, but for me at the moment afraid not.
Again, wow.

Similar situation to Maguire. He's not all he's hyped up to be but he's still England's best LB... I wouldn't be too fussed if he got snapped up but would hope for atleast £50m..

Wow! What is going on?! I'd admit Chilwell needs to seriously work on some parts of his game but there are some extremely crazy opinions on here.

He's a young lad who I believe will only get better. Defensive I think he's improved, if he gains a bit of composure to his attacking play he will be one of best left backs in the league.

Some of the posts on here are unbelievably over the top.

apparently Chelsea are willing to sell Batshuayi for £22m, if true we should be all over that and get what we can for Nacho

apparently Chelsea are willing to sell Batshuayi for £22m, if true we should be all over that and get what we can for Nacho
That really does feel like it makes sense, he's quick and seems to be able to find the onion bag. Can somebody tell me I'm absolutely wrong with lots of stats please?

He did well on loan at Dortmund a couple of seasons ago but has struggled at times in England. Could be one of those who's not suited to the Premier League.

He did well on loan at Dortmund a couple of seasons ago but has struggled at times in England. Could be one of those who's not suited to the Premier League.
he did really well for Palace second half of last season, scored the goals that got them out of trouble

That really does feel like it makes sense, he's quick and seems to be able to find the onion bag. Can somebody tell me I'm absolutely wrong with lots of stats please?

No stats. Just the selling Nacho part is a bit of a stretch.

Batshuayi is a good player, I just think he's not had enough of a chance at Chelsea.

I'd definitely take him as backup/sub option - whether he'd be willing to come here for that role I'm not sure, he might want first team football. But I'd take him for sure.

Any rumours on the left back at Celtic we were reportedly after pre-season? There is outstanding talent in the lower leagues with young players who hungry and want success the only obstacle is those willing to take a punt. By the way I think that is what we are famed for, not sure if Rodgers is that much of a gambler.

Chillwell must work on his delivery that is the only part of his game that is stopping him becoming a great player.

Any rumours on the left back at Celtic we were reportedly after pre-season? There is outstanding talent in the lower leagues with young players who hungry and want success the only obstacle is those willing to take a punt. By the way I think that is what we are famed for, not sure if Rodgers is that much of a gambler.

Chillwell must work on his delivery that is the only part of his game that is stopping him becoming a great player.
The Celtic left back Tierney signed for the Arse in the summer. Not played yet because he’s been injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757