Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded autumn/winter 2019/20 rumours thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read yesterday that there are rumours of Guardiola going back to Munich. Maybe he thinks the writing is on the wall as far as FFP is concerned.

it's not just wages though, we know we'd charge a mammoth fee for any player, loans wouldn't be good enough for them they need to sell to balance the books, but if we really want to scare them off insist of Phil Foden being part of any transfer.
Phil Foden is the best player Pep has ever seen.

Read yesterday that there are rumours of Guardiola going back to Munich. Maybe he thinks the writing is on the wall as far as FFP is concerned.

Would suit him. He's actually facing a challenge for the title where he is. He was employed to get the champions league won and that's not going to happen either.

Difficult to see where Man City go next.

They have broken every rule and got away with it and still not really moved into the top tier of clubs. They've got the trendy coach but he's offski next summer according to some well placed people. His wife has already had enough of Manchester and has pissed off back to Spain. Who do they get in then?

Their squad is bloated with overpaid and overrated squad players. Their best player over recent years Silva is leaving next summer too. Aguero is starting to show declining ability and fitness. Kompany is gone.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Man City are shit.

If we were to play Man Shitty at the minute, I really would fancy our chances. Tin pot wankers.

Difficult to see where Man City go next.

They have broken every rule and got away with it and still not really moved into the top tier of clubs. They've got the trendy coach but he's offski next summer according to some well placed people. His wife has already had enough of Manchester and has pissed off back to Spain. Who do they get in then?

Their squad is bloated with overpaid and overrated squad players. Their best player over recent years Silva is leaving next summer too. Aguero is starting to show declining ability and fitness. Kompany is gone.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Man City are shit.
I do think they are at an interesting stage. Despite the success they’ve had over the past couple of years, they haven’t won the prize they most covet and, for the first time in a couple of years, they’ve got multiple questions about their squad. Obviously, things are all relative, but they do have some issues to address next summer, starting with Pep, as you say.

If we were to play Man Shitty at the minute, I really would fancy our chances. Tin pot wankers.

They were so spursy vs Liverpool. Sterling and Aguerro only gave a shit about their own performances and everyone went mental.

#coc

Come on Brendan, play to your strengths. Quiet word with Pep before kick-off when we play them. "Talk to any of my players after the final whistle & I might have to have a word with some old friends back in Ulster. Nice car you drive by the way Pep. I collect number plates. Kind of like train spotting only with cars. I've made a note of yours in my little book" Then pat him on the shoulder & wander off. A variation of this worked a treat for my old man in the 70s. They play dirty...we play dirtier. Better by far than any of Mourinho & Fergie's supposed "mind games"

Oh do ****s sake :icon rolleyes:

Can’t copy and paste the text on it, so tried to post a screenshot.

E59E0D3A-6D28-47ED-BC2A-740F45B39F22.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265