Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2020 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been linked with everyone at one point or another over the past few seasons. Makes you wonder why no one has taken the plunge. Doesn't seem to be a fit for us so, I'm out.

He's another in the Silva mould. Looks a technically gifted footballer but would be totally overwhelmed by the pace of the English game.

He's been linked with everyone at one point or another over the past few seasons. Makes you wonder why no one has taken the plunge. Doesn't seem to be a fit for us so, I'm out.
I’d be very wary of a player who every single year is talked about in terms of ‘which massive club is he going to?’ but has never actually got a big move. Probably just has a very mouthy agent.

... So Congerton is probably frothing to get him signed up!

He's another in the Silva mould. Looks a technically gifted footballer but would be totally overwhelmed by the pace of the English game.

This

Leicester City linked with cut-price transfer as Chelsea rumours intensify
Leicester City transfer news: Antonee Robinson has been linked with a move to the King Power Stadium with Ben Chilwell said to be a target for Man City and Chelsea

Leicester City have been linked with a move for Wigan Athletic's Antonee Robinson.

With Ben Chilwell continuing to be linked with a move to Chelsea, the Mirror are reporting that Brendan Rodgers' side are keen to get a left-back in should the England international move to London.

Robinson is likely to be available on a cut-price fee this summer with his club, Wigan Athletic, going into administration last week.

The United States international only joined the Latics last year for a reported £2 milliuon from Everton, whose academy he came through after joining at age 11.

Robinson nearly joined Italian giants AC Milan in January fro around £10m but the move fell through after the 22-year-old was discovered to have an irregular heart rhythm.

The former Bolton Wanderers loanee has made 32 starts this season and underwent an ablation procedure in March.

Robinson has played three matches since the restart of elite football following a break of over three months because of the coronavirus pandemic.

Meanwhile, fresh reports on Saturday night claimed that Chilwell remains Frank Lampard's first choice but Chelsea are drawing up a list of possible alternatives.

Separate claims have said that Everton's Lucas Digne, FC Porto's Alex Telles and Ajax's Nicolas Tagliafico are possible options for Chelsea.

City are understood to be relaxed about the rumoured interest in Chilwell.

He is under contract until 2024 at the King Power Stadium and has not expressed a desire to leave the club.

Sounds like the type of transfer we like.

I'd be very surprised if we don't sign a left back this summer in that mould.

Ricardo being out until beyond the start of next season and now Chilwell being out has left us exposed and energetic full backs are so important to our play.

Fuchs is here for his experience and influence more than playing time I'd imagine. And we will likely have more games next season with Europe so need other options.

Was close to joining AC Milan.

Why on earth would we need another left back? Especially one that is a back up. Fuchs has signed for next season and we have Luke Thomas behind him.

The only way we'll sign a left back is a first choice one to replace Chilwell and I don't think he'll go this summer.

This link is nonsense.

Why on earth would we need another left back? Especially one that is a back up. Fuchs has signed for next season and we have Luke Thomas behind him.

The only way we'll sign a left back is a first choice one to replace Chilwell and I don't think he'll go this summer.

This link is nonsense.
whether we sign left back or not Luke Thomas should be out on loan next season, Rodgers may want Fuchs around more for his influence like Wes then his on pitch contributions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757