Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2021 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to love it when you beat a host of top clubs for a player’s signature.

Is this a swoop, or more of a raid ?

Would be good to know

BN thinks it's Wilf's. Graz thinks it's Youri's.

I never said replacement. I think it's Youri's backup - although maybe with a view to a replacement over the next few seasons too.

He's the one we don't have a direct replacement/backup for in our midfield though.

Ndidi - Mendy
Maddison - Praet
Youri -?

Does anyone know the specifics of a club stepping up their interest in a player? What does it involve?
It’s the bit that comes between identifying a target and vying for the player’s signature.

I think it’s got something to do with establishing how much money is in the buying club’s warchest.

Does anyone know where the warchest is kept?

Does each club have an old relic from the pirate days?

Does anyone know where the warchest is kept?

Does each club have an old relic from the pirate days?
There’s a safe built into the wall of Brendan’s office behind an oil painting of himself.

There’s a safe built into the wall of Brendan’s office behind an oil painting of himself.

That's the one where he keeps the envelope with name of the three players that are going to let him down

NB one of them is that **** Perez....

Leicester City are in advanced talks over a new deal with 23-year-old England midfielder Harvey Barnes, who has been watched by Liverpool and Manchester United. (Sunday Mirror)

Get this done. I suspect CL qualification will help contract talks!

Leicester City are in advanced talks over a new deal with 23-year-old England midfielder Harvey Barnes, who has been watched by Liverpool and Manchester United. (Sunday Mirror)

Get this done. I suspect CL qualification will help contract talks!
I suspect any transfer this summer will be off the agenda now anyway with his knee injury. Hope I’m wrong (about the injury!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757