Speculation The hysterical and annoying, but traditional, totally unfounded summer 2021 rumours thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Nose

A new thread for a new set of transfer rumours. This one is interesting as it comes from a good source, and he also appears to be for clone of Ndidi.

To complement or to replace, that is the question?

Hmm interesting. Maybe we're just planning in case.

Or we've recognised that Mendy, who has been decent this season, isn't the same type of player as Ndidi so maybe we want an alternative.

I mean, I don't know anything about him so I'm just taking your word that he's an Ndidi copy.

This makes him sound more like a deep sitting playmaker rather than an Ndidi type of player. Maybe closer to Tielemans in style. Or a Pirlo role

"Boubakary Soumare: Strengths and weaknesses of the coveted French midfielder" https://www.90min.com/posts/boubakary-soumare-strengths-weaknesses-january-transfer-target

But also sounds like he's linked to every team on the planet, so even though Fabrizio can be a good source, I definitely don't see this as a sign Wilf is off

This makes him sound more like a deep sitting playmaker rather than an Ndidi type of player. Maybe closer to Tielemans in style. Or a Pirlo role

"Boubakary Soumare: Strengths and weaknesses of the coveted French midfielder" https://www.90min.com/posts/boubakary-soumare-strengths-weaknesses-january-transfer-target

But also sounds like he's linked to every team on the planet, so even though Fabrizio can be a good source, I definitely don't see this as a sign Wilf is off

I also see it as more of a sign that Tielemans might be off. From that article, he seems to be adept at moving the ball from deep into the final third, which is probably most similar to Youri's role...The profile of the player sounds right up our street!

Lots of Brendan on Daniel Levy’s wish list. I really can’t see Brenda leaving us for Spuds. I can see Brenda heading to a ‘bigger’ club, but are Spuds really that much bigger?

Lots of Brendan on Daniel Levy’s wish list. I really can’t see Brenda leaving us for Spuds. I can see Brenda heading to a ‘bigger’ club, but are Spuds really that much bigger?
In the real world yes they are. My hope is that Levy, after paying off Mourinho, doesn’t fancy also having to pay a fair wedge to take Brendan away from us too.

Cash I don’t think we’re that far away. As for profile, we’re clearly on the up. We’re a few consistent years away from replacing many top 6 sides.

They are a bigger club than us, but are they big enough for Rodgers?

I think that’s a fair question. He could be eyeing a few jobs.

I think he’d go there in a heartbeat.

I’m sure the fact that Spurs haven’t won anything for years would be attractive in that there wouldn’t be huge pressure to win things straight away, and he’d also fancy his chances of him being the one to bring them a trophy or two.

They also have the most impressive stadium in the league.

He won’t go there

Kane will be off in the summer and then they’re left with Son and nothing else

Plus Levy is a tight ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866