The Power of Love Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
I can think of 5 Artisits / Bands that have had a song called The Power Of Love:

This doesn't include Rozalla, who's Faith (In The Power Of love) was in brackets

Go for it

Last edited:
jennifer rush

frankie goes to hollywood

huey lewis and the news

celine dion

air supply

Last edited:
Air Supply sang I'm All Out Of Love, unless you are referring to another song.

in anycase, there is still another one that I was thinking of.

The rest are OK

I don't know that.

Not the one I was thinking of though. Still at least one more then

Clue

I saw this band supporting AC/DC in 1991 at the NEC.

Come On Lazzer, this is tailor made for you

Last edited:
I was there also. The Black Crowes and Queensryche completing the bill

Probably. The bottle fight when Metallica was on was the best I have ever seen. How on Earth did the peops at the back see the stage?

Melton Fox said:
Probably. The bottle fight when Metallica was on was the best I have ever seen. How on Earth did the peops at the back see the stage?

Skid Row.. fantastic song to see live that..

Superb, I have seen them live 5 times. One of the best live acts of that genre. I saw Skid Row at Rock City once and we were on the barrier, which is in effect the stage. I have never seen one artist putting so much effort and emotion into one song. It is my fav of all time. Fantastic :038:

Melton Fox said:
Superb, I have seen them live 5 times. One of the best live acts of that genre. I saw Skid Row at Rock City once and we were on the barrier, which is in effect the stage. I have never seen one artist putting so much effort and emotion into one song. It is my fav of all time. Fantastic :038:

I saw them at Dudley last year. Good show, the delay effect the new guy uses on his mic is quality. Was a bit disappointed when they played the crap punk rock version of 'I Remember You' but later they played the noral version which started off just semi-acoustically. Would see them again..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669