They're talking about us

Love it

I don't think any edition of the game will match my three year stint (real years) taking Cisco Roma (no longer in existence) to the Champions league and Serie A.

I still remember fondly the outpouring of emotion from the fans when I finally left for Athletico Madrid.

Magical times
After you have one of those saves it’s very difficult to find another one that feels right. I’m playing as Millwall on 19 and doing really well, it’s so detailed now that you can really make a difference to a pretty limited team without just signing loads of players. The in match tactics are really good now too.

My mate is still playing FM12 (which was a particularly good edition TBF) and has a Hinckley save in 2080something. He’s on his second newly built stadium, both named after him of course. I’ve never had quite the same level of commitment to the pursuit of FM and annoying girlfriends as him....

I've just got a new tablet so fm touch will be downloaded.

14 hour flight to South Africa on Friday, expect I'll be just about ready for my 1st game of pre season having scouted every player in the world.
Good time of year to go to SA - on safari, holiday , or business - and during the international break !

Love it

I don't think any edition of the game will match my three year stint (real years) taking Cisco Roma (no longer in existence) to the Champions league and Serie A.

I still remember fondly the outpouring of emotion from the fans when I finally left for Athletico Madrid.

Magical times
Me and a couple of mates once started a game at 9.00am, drawing teams out of League 2 to start with and then played a 24 hour game/race, to see who could get furthest up the league. Happy days :icon lol:

Good time of year to go to SA - on safari, holiday , or business - and during the international break !

3 weeks of pure leisure :)

Kruger, Garden route, route 62 and then Cape Town

I like this..

I hadn't realised we were down to eight men at the time. Makes the final result even more creditable, although I do worry about the effect the upcoming suspensions will have on our performance.

3 weeks of pure leisure :)

Kruger, Garden route, route 62 and then Cape Town
I did almost the same trip in in March 1982 in an old VW Beetle - started from Jo'burg - Kruger Park-Bloemfontein -Port Elizabeth- garden route- Cape Town - put the car on the train back to Joburg - Rustenburg -Sun City - Pilanesberg game reserve - Jo'burg = also took us took three weeks - it was a brilliant time, will never forget it, have a great trip!

Translated:

Kasper Schmeichel and the teammates at Leicester City have got Sunday off for a little Christmas party.

And the Danish national team goalkeeper has taken the rest of the team, which ranks second in the Premier League, in Tivoli in Copenhagen.

On Sunday afternoon, the Leicester players have arrived at the Christmas-themed amusement park in central Copenhagen, where it is spas and lies, good food in the Trench - and probably a solid tear of Danish hops.

BTs have found the Leicester players in Tivoli, dressed in all sorts of different costumes. Ben Chilwell and Ricardo Pereira can at least be recognized in the pictures - and the world's best goalkeeper at the moment, Kasper Schmeichel, is of course also included.

According to BT's information, Kasper Schmeichel is dressed up as 'stormtrooper' from the Star Wars universe, and it was he who first entered Tivoli.

With him, the Leicester players have a number of security guards who have not been satisfied that pictures have been taken of the players as they wanted to keep the party secret. If you look around Leicester players' Instagram profiles, there is also nothing that has shared pictures from Copenhagen.

If Leicester players and a Tivoli tour sound familiar in your ears, then you're not wrong.

The Leicester players took the same tour in December 2015, where BT found several of the players dressed as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, among others. It was reportedly a very expensive Christmas burn, where they also ended up in town.

If the Leicester players are to be a bit superstitious, then a Tivoli tour seems like an excellent choice. When the Leicester boys were in Tivoli in 2015, they could be declared English champions five months later.

At that time, Leicester were obviously at the top of the Premier League, as they also do this season in the current second place. Right now, Leicester stands at 29 points after 13 games.

In 2015, Leicester had 28 points after the same number of matches. We're just saying it. (Liverpool didn't have 37 points as they have now. But still.)

Great to see. The squad togetherness is at an absolutely superb level.
If it wasn’t, we simply wouldn’t have Tielemans. End of.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854