Tunchev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Profondo Rosso

Does anyone know exactly how long he is suppoosed to be out for? Is it another 8 month lay-off or will he only be sidelined for a few weeks?

So 3-9 weeks then. I just hope this doesn't become a regular recurring injury.

Knowitall on FT says this about Tunchev:

Bad news his knee has swollen up again. No one knows the reason why!
Will not know until Monday what this means.
Tunchev is very upset and thinks it could be a big step back.

I dunno but he did drop a bollack with the whole Simon Cox to Leicester rumour...

I dunno but he did drop a bollack with the whole Simon Cox to Leicester rumour...

In fairness apart from the Cox cock up he has been pretty reliable. :icon_wink

Tunchev is related to a Bulgarian Overlord and he invested wisely in the property investment markets and made a fortune so is well respected in this field by financial experts.
His financial savvy possibly comes from his Bulgarian Great Uncle who is very big in reusable’s and recycling having started his operations in a London suburb with his friend Tobermory and with a group of like minded people.

Nice Womble usage Motown.

To change the subject somewhat dramatically, when I was a kid, for some reason I always put a comma into "The Wombles of Wimbledon, common are we" and had a terrible time trying to work out if they meant common, as in there's a lot of them (in which case, how come I never saw Wombles?) or common as in the sort of scumbags who'd live underground and collect litter.

So I think I answered my own question, really.

Anyway, back to the topless darts from Roehampton...

What a race before the darts though, how about that late run from the wanker?

Last edited:
Nice Womble usage Motown.

To change the subject somewhat dramatically, when I was a kid, for some reason I always put a comma into "The Wombles of Wimbledon, common are we" and had a terrible time trying to work out if they meant common, as in there's a lot of them (in which case, how come I never saw Wombles?) or common as in the sort of scumbags who'd live underground and collect litter.

So I think I answered my own question, really.

Wwere they not the Wombles of Wimbledon Common - as in a piece of land that is for use by all?

when I was a kid, for some reason I always put a comma into "The Wombles of Wimbledon, common are we".

So did I :icon_redf

I think it was the way they sang it, taking a breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757