Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

What would you say to Peter Taylor?

Joe_Fox said:
What would you say to Peter Taylor?

In a Keith Laird style, id say up your dog.

A big up to you and your smashing team, Hull City.

Myself and all other Leicester fans thank you for all of the effort you put in whilst at our club, and are sorry that it did not work out. Perhaps if we had stuck with you, and your shrewd playing of the transfer market, we wouldn't be in the difficulties we are in today

We all wish you well for the future, and hope to see you back at our new stadium soon

homer said:

Myself and all other Leicester fans thank you for all of the effort you put in whilst at our club, and are sorry that it did not work out. Perhaps if we had stuck with you, and your shrewd playing of the transfer market, we wouldn't be in the difficulties we are in today

We all wish you well for the future, and hope to see you back at our new stadium soon

Damn fine work there Mr Homer. Perhaps we can all say it whilst wearing Lee Marshall comedy masks?

d70g said:
homer said:

Damn fine work there Mr Homer. Perhaps we can all say it whilst wearing Lee Marshall comedy masks?

Up The Junction - Clapham Junction that is - cos I wish you'd never been allowed north of the Thames. Never mind, they say the tide's coming in on the east coast as fast as its heading for London and with any luck it'll wash right over his head. I hope it's got as much crap in it as our team when he had finished. I still wish you wouldn't mention his name. Its the cheerfulness under threat again...

In a Frankie Howerd style, it has to be...

Ooooooh! Up yer vestibule, Mrs!

Followed by one of those downcast, seething looks.....

:D

This is great. Why do you want up your vestibles?

Deanos Beano said:
Feck Off, and don't come anywhere near Leicester AGAIN.

That wasn't an option. Hull Sandwich is winning although Up Your Dog and Up Your Vestibules are hot on the culinary delights heels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669