v Aimless Wanderers - 2030

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazzman

Whose in?

These nobs have won the league and we're now dropped into the relegation places on goal difference. :icon_sad:

I don't mind playing in goal again. We need a real effort cos Bhuna have a winnable game out of their two and we have two real toughies. We also need a tight defence with GD in mind. Here's hoping our friends at Moocastle win by a ten goal advantage against Bhuna this Thursday.

me and jon in here, no offence to the lad but the new kid was a bit green to play against these, might be better with just 5 or 6?

Unfortunately boys im out again! Got a football league meeting that i have to attend or we get fined! Really sorry.

I've gone with 5 or 6 before and paid for it when we've had something willing to step in.

Thus with us only having 5 at the min, I feel it's right to give Steve another crack.

He should be fine, he'll leave Aylesbury at 4pmish, more than enough time to get there for an 8.30 KO

Woah, well played you lot against top of the league !!

I hope you were among the goalscorers Beighton ?!

****in hell boys well done! Who scored the goals?

That's a cracking result lads. I had faith in you. Its a shame someone else didn't do them over as well, as we'd still be in with a chance of the title.

We beat Bhuna 7-4 in the end. We have really gone off the boil in the last few weeks. That guaranteed us 2nd place though.

Last edited:
He's an utter nob and I couldn't help wind him up. (I was the most luckiest keeper alive yesterday).

He used to help out at my college as an assistant to the football manager and generally got the shit ripped out of him most of the time. He'd never turn up and I was more bothered about where his next reefer was coming from.

Last edited:
He's an utter nob and I couldn't help wind him up. (I was the most luckiest keeper alive yesterday).

He used to help out at my college as an assistant to the football manager and generally got the shit ripped out of him most of the time. He'd never turn up and I was more bothered about where his next reefer was coming from.

Why would that concern you? Was he more suggestable when he was stoned?:102::icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669