Post Match Watford 1 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robbed it at the death... then still had time to throw it away.

why are we so shite at defending set pieces, we always look like we will concede ...

Pathetic defending. We were a shambles for most of the game and only when Gray came on did we show any kind of fight.

Plenty of positives. Did look similar to the Wolves game at the start of the season.

Belting goal, Gray looking lively, Nacho too.

really disappointing goal to concede andyou could feel it happening in slow motion. We looked flustered from the second we scored.

ah well.

Oh and prizes for the most shit go to Maddison and Albrighton against some pretty stiff competition. Chilwell only saved himself from joining them with his goal which was exceptional.

I honestly thought the subs were spot on, especially Nacho.

Gray changed the game really. And when Nacho came on we moved Gray over to the right and overloaded it. It left Chilwell with loads of space on the left hand side that we exploited.

We generally do well with our subs.

Gray changed the game really. And when Nacho came on we moved Gray over to the right and overloaded it. It left Chilwell with loads of space on the left hand side that we exploited.

Agreed. Maybe Gray on for Barnes earlier would've been my only criticism. Barnes was never in it, he needs more space to run into than Gray does. Overall take a point. Neither side deserved to win as other than the last 5 or so minutes there was no quality on show.

not the players that came on but making 3 single subs, could have had 2 extra fresh players on, Perez for Maddison for example

Didn't deserve to win in reality.

No, I thought not too. Still, I would have taken it after BC's strike. My initial euphoria very quickly went though when I simply sensed (as many others did) that they'd equalise. We thought we'd won it and slowed up. Amateur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263