Pre Match Watford v Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
BT Sport 1, coverage starts and 12. I don’t believe you can watch it unless you’ve got a subscription

You can get a one month pass for BT sport for £25. That would cover the Watford and Chelsea games. You can watch on phones, computers, chromecast, some smart TVs etc.

There could be another two games on BT during the next month. A possible FA cup semi final (or the Spurs league game that weekend), and the Sheffield United match.

You can get a one month pass for BT sport for £25. That would cover the Watford and Chelsea games. You can watch on phones, computers, chromecast, some smart TVs etc.

There could be another two games on BT during the next month. A possible FA cup semi final (or the Spurs league game that weekend), and the Sheffield United match.

Well I choose not to believe that.

Can't get interested in this at all. The first two games were a shambles for different reasons. This isn't finishing the season, this is playing an entirely different season for 9 games and tagging the points on. It's bollocks.

Can't get interested in this at all. The first two games were a shambles for different reasons. This isn't finishing the season, this is playing an entirely different season for 9 games and tagging the points on. It's bollocks.
I was willing to give it a go... but this is a perfect summary of what is actually going on

If we beat Watford, and even better if we give them a good spanking by several goals, there will be plenty on here to say it is a great way to finish the season!

BT Sport 1, coverage starts and 12. I don’t believe you can watch it unless you’ve got a subscription, unlike Sky who are putting some on free channels and can be accessed temporarily with a NowTV pass.
If you can be bothered with the steps, there's a free months now TV pass here:

The game is on here at 7:30 in the morning, I still can't make up my mind if I want to get up early/ish to watch it. Mind you it's not like I've been at work all week and want a bit of a lie in.

I've made a few comments in that thread. Not telling you my user name though...

It's pretty easy to go through the process to get the free pass. I got one, but I'm saving it until I need it.

I'll be forced to assume you're this guy then

41132785.jpg

Had a email from the club with a link for two 24 hour Now TV passes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866