We are ****ing shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

Dear all,
We're not going anywhere, because we are ****ing shit.

**** Adams, he's shit, **** the whole lot of them, that Dublin's a ****ing load of shit and Blake was better today, ****ing awful, truly, we are ****ing awful.

Thanks Leicester City FC, really great, really ****ing made my ****ing day AGAIN.

We are a laughing stock....truly...the worst side EVER at holding on to leads.

**** off Cork, Adams all of you cock heads, I've finally lost it with them all, yes London and all you others who will now say 'told you so..' well y9ou did, i've lost it now. **** off.

And no, I'm no happier now either...

Now then, where's Marlon when you need him?

Re: We are **** shit

alex said:
**** off Cork, Adams all of you cock heads, I've finally lost it with them all, yes London and all you others who will now say 'told you so..' well y9ou did, i've lost it now. **** off.

i take no pleasure in being proved right Alex... i was well pissed off at not being able to go today, seeing as loftus road is a stones throw from wher i used to live but now i'm glad i didn't waste my money or my energy. after all, if the players don't waste any energy why the **** should we...

i feel your pain alex...

Whats the point in you two going to any mathes, even at our best you were moaning!

Fox Fan said:
Whats the point in you two going to any mathes, even at our best you were moaning!

by our best i'm presuming you mean our wonderful showing last season when we showed the world just what a truly fantastic team we were... :? :? :?

Fox Fan said:

Not sure what you mean by that, do explain yourself Fox Fan...

Im just saying you two in particular are always very negitive - I did really mean the bit about the matches (it just I can imgaine you being like these people infront of me who dont even stand up when we score!!)

I know you guys have called for admas head for a long while but getting rid of him will not solve all our problems im afraid to say and although I am now comeing round to your point of view you have to look for positives in the games.

To be honest I don't even remeber going to that game yesterday now! (thankfully)

Fox Fan you are so wrong.... I have a) never until yesterday wanted Adams out and b) hardly ever moaned about our performances and for your information, i am one of the loudest and most passionate fans you will see either at the Walkers or away...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566