WEEK NINE - results and tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
OldGit loses for the first time this season but he's still a couple of points clear at the top. His conquerer, SJN climbs to second in the table. bocadillo top-scores the division for the second time in three weeks. Lonely ref in Arizona as neither Desert nor Singth put in an appearance; Desert just avoids joining Singth in the relegation places. alex gets out of the drop zone, his place being taken by Deacon.

p9.JPG
p9tab.JPG

Jeff stretches his lead at the top of the table. Pork Pie and spion fall back in the chasing bunch. manhead top-scores in a low-scoring week. He has one a frog enters the drop zone, despite turning up for all his games; he needs to find some points soon.

n9.JPG
n9tab.JPG

Last edited:

OldGit

I think the effects of the steroids have finally worn off

Orifice

Well done SJN. I can't belive that Mr. Git only scored 3 points in this big game.
So I'm the only unbeaten player (for now) dispite scoring fewer points this season than Boc, who has lost 5 times.
It's (nearly) all about luck.

Siouxsie

I really am Leicester - with no wins at all this season except when my opponent failed to show. I've got to stop predicting that LCFC will win :icon_cry:

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
I really am Leicester - with no wins at all this season except when my opponent failed to show. I've got to stop predicting that LCFC will win :icon_cry:

You're not alone. If people didn't constantly predict City to win and F!"£$t, Cov, Derby and Leeds to lose, there would be quite a few more points scored.

Motown Fox

I've predicted a Leicester win every match this season and I'm doing alright.

Same here Jeff, and I'm doing okay as well. I always predict the same City score no matter what and I've only got points for that once which was of course the Cardiff game. But I have started this season not to put defeats always for Derby, Cov, F0^£$¬ Sheff Utd unless I think that they will lose. But when such teams play eachother as they did last night I will normally go for a draw as I do not like the idea of either team winning! And due to that I got 5 points which was half my total!

Last edited:

Siouxsie

You're not alone. If people didn't constantly predict City to win and F!"£$t, Cov, Derby and Leeds to lose, there would be quite a few more points scored.

I know but I just feel disloyal if I don't.

Sod it, they lost my respect when the pushed Pearson out. Ok new policy from this weekend.

Polar Bear

My stars, a win! Have I regained the dressing room or is it simply dumb luck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669