WEEK TWENTY-ONE - results and tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
The number 13 might be unlucky for some, but BOB H won't believe you as he scores 13 to notch his thirteenth win of the season - and at the same time slides past both OG and Orifice into the Prediction League's top spot. But with two games left there are still probably half-a-dozen teams still in with a chance of clinching it.

Siouxsie and alex seem to be fighting a lost cause at the bottom. Will YV or Dessie be the one to join them - or can they both stage a late revival that will put homer and the Major in the firing line?

p21.JPG
p21tab.JPG

The top four all win but it looks as though pork pie is now the only one who can beat Jeff to the Championship. MHS looks a safe bet for promotion with these two but Glyn still has to fight off another half-dozen contenders for his fourth spot.

At the other end of the table it seems that jas has shot himself in the foot, but harbs and richie are going to have to have serious words with their coach driver if they are to avoid the drop.

n21.JPG
n21tab.JPG

Last edited:
Re: WEEK TWENTY-ONE - scores so far

Brown Nose swaps places with Dazzler and finds himself on top, but it's going to need these last two games to decide both the League championship and the additional promotion place - at least six clubs still in the shake-up.

3n21.JPG
3n21tab.JPG

After his long, long run of 15 wins since the beginning of the season, pds loses for the second time on the trot. His 8-point margin at the top should safeguard his title though. Tamworth wins but fails to get a Bonus Point as NN pushes past him into the second promotion spot.

3s21.JPG
3s21tab.JPG

Last edited:

I keep telling my lads that it's a marathon and not a sprint; that if we keep redoubling our efforts we will be there or thereabouts when the fat lady sings.

We have to focus on raising our game when against quality opposition and it will all pay off when we get to the business end of the season.

When all's said and done, at the end of the day, the boys done marvellous.

When are we going to get the final results boc?

...but Glyn still has to fight off another half-dozen contenders for his fourth spot.

I'd say it was another 8 or so to be honest. Two high scoring weeks in a row for one team and any of the top 12 could go up!

That's the fourth game in a row my opponent has failed to turn up, they must all be running scared
Yes this post is meant to wind you up Joe_ in the midst of your current crusade :)

Note to MHS, fancy a week off? You're pretty much guaranteed promotion and are unlikely to win the league so why not put your feet up :)

Great I win 13-0 and drop down a place. :icon_lol:

oh ya beast

on a downward spiral

Great work Boc:038:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts