Pre Match West Ham v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how Jesse Lingard can be playing football this well...

But it worries me for next week. Especially given our record of letting our exes score against us.

Plus Soucek has score a fair few from corners this season.

Their defence can be got at though. Could be goals in this one

With their momentum and belief riding high, this is going to be a tough, tough game for us. What's bigger than massive? That's what this one has become. Maybe even defining our season.

With their momentum and belief riding high, this is going to be a tough, tough game for us. What's bigger than massive? That's what this one has become. Maybe even defining our season.
Massiver

Celtic Reserves.

I think we are going to get bummed

Scared? Worried? Concerned? Apprehensive?

Hi. That's me.

There is some rather pathetic pessimism going on here.

Liverpool have beaten West Ham twice. Man Utd have beaten them twice. Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea all beat them too. What that tells me is that they can't compete with superior quality.

The key to beating West Ham is to, and thank me later for this insight, outplay them. They are organised. They are functional. They will do the right things at set pieces. They will put away an opponent that fails to comptete effectively. But let's be honest, Wolves defended appallingly against them. If you let them, West Ham will beat you in a very methodical way.

With a full week to prepare and plenty of squad options now available to him, I fully expect BR to set up to continue our excellent record at West Ham (3 wins and 2 draws from our last 5 PL games there). Mark Noble against Ndidi and Tielemans? I mean for goodness sake calm down chaps.

I don't understand how Jesse Lingard can be playing football this well...

But it worries me for next week. Especially given our record of letting our exes score against us.

Plus Soucek has score a fair few from corners this season.

Their defence can be got at though. Could be goals in this one

It is possible, and bear with me, that Lingard might be a really talented footballer.

You must surely mean JLINGZ?

There is some rather pathetic pessimism going on here.

Liverpool have beaten West Ham twice. Man Utd have beaten them twice. Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea all beat them too. Leicester however, well they got severely bummed.
Exactly

Our record against the 'big six' and their record against the rest may have given Man City a run for the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester3883
2Leeds Utd3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757