Who's going to QPR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not. I've decided to count the blades of grass on my lawn. Far more entertaining. :lol:

Again, it isn't going to be 400 people - the ticket office told me earlier this week that they had sold about 1400 tickets.

Phil

I fully intend to combine both grass and football - there's no way I'm watching it without drugs

One thing's for sure we know quite a few of the players aren't taking any performance enhancing stimulants ....

:wink: :wink: :) :)

Phil The Fox said:
One thing's for sure we know quite a few of the players aren't taking any performance enhancing stimulants ....

:wink: :wink: :) :)

If they were I'm sure they'd be demanding their money back. :wink:

Well Wilcox is a little weed, and Blake is definitely a dope

And Adams wants a damn good smack

dublin's not all he's cracked up to be.
Walkers joints are fecked.
scowy is a proper Charlie
:roll:

i shall be there, the plan to go every london game is still on course

1700 tickets sold so far

Should make a lovely booing sound with that many of us....

homer said:
1700 tickets sold so far

Should make a lovely booing sound with that many of us....

Perhaps if you ask nicely the QPR fan(s) will help out as well. :wink:

beaumontfox said:
just had a QPR fan posting on the OS boards and he said they can't defend....so we MIGHT have a chance then.

3 Points in the BAG!! YESSS!!!! Get in there you beauty hooty moooooty! Yey yayayay! Ooooh yes it's there, as many points as a triangle are ours its GREEET, GRRRROWL!!!

beaumontfox said:
just had a QPR fan posting on the OS boards and he said they can't defend....so we MIGHT have a chance then.

Looks like a titanic battle between Connolly, Dublin and the ever spritely Blake as to who can miss the most open goals! :roll:

Billy Boy said:
beaumontfox said:

Looks like a titanic battle between Connolly, Dublin and the ever spritely Blake as to who can miss the most open goals! :roll:

Diet Sprite I hope, fat barstool.

I'm gonna' sing so loud, my throat will be as sore as Malf's rear following a night on the vodka and curry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669