Why you should never drink and drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sad story.

Just goes to show the effects drink driving has on people. I am lucky enough to have never even thought about doing anything of the sort. Thankfully i am not a big drinker and if i do go out and drink i'm sensible about my intake and i also leave it a lot longer before i drive as well as properly hydrate myself and drink plenty of water.

It's just a risk not worth taking. It ruins lives and can result in death as well as other things such as unemployment and distress.

I have a mate who regularly drink and drove. he just wouldn't stop doing it and we did almost everything to stop him doing it including hiding his keys, calling his parents, standing in front of the car so he couldn't get out but he just wouldn't listen. In the end my large group of friends had a discussion and decided to shop him to the police. It's a hard decision to make but it in a way it wasn't cus it meant saving maybe his life and somebody else's. Thankfully he learned from his mistake, and now is tee-total and has his life back on track.

A sad story but nothing new. Unfortunately, as Enderby's story highlights, people who are going to drink drive will do it regardless of stories like this.

Very sad story.

Just goes to show the effects drink driving has on people. I am lucky enough to have never even thought about doing anything of the sort. Thankfully i am not a big drinker and if i do go out and drink i'm sensible about my intake and i also leave it a lot longer before i drive as well as properly hydrate myself and drink plenty of water.

It's just a risk not worth taking. It ruins lives and can result in death as well as other things such as unemployment and distress.

I have a mate who regularly drink and drove. he just wouldn't stop doing it and we did almost everything to stop him doing it including hiding his keys, calling his parents, standing in front of the car so he couldn't get out but he just wouldn't listen. In the end my large group of friends had a discussion and decided to shop him to the police. It's a hard decision to make but it in a way it wasn't cus it meant saving maybe his life and somebody else's. Thankfully he learned from his mistake, and now is tee-total and has his life back on track.

you ****ing snitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670