Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siouxsie

My friend who has now finished his preparation for the Great North Run this coming Sunday (sponsorship for Rainbows gratefully received) had a treadmill going spare.

For some reason I thought it might be good to have one. Why?

It is now sitting in my hallway. I have no where to put it. Ask me in a couple of months how many times it has been turned on - clue : I already have an exercise bike in my bedroom that rarely gets used :icon_redf

My friend who has now finished his preparation for the Great North Run this coming Sunday (sponsorship for Rainbows gratefully received) had a treadmill going spare.

It is now sitting in my hallway. I have no where to put it. Ask me in a couple of months how many times it has been turned on - clue : I already have an exercise bike in my bedroom that rarely gets used :icon_redf

We have got one as well,£1500 it cost...good for hanging your coat on.

We have got one as well,£1500 it cost...good for hanging your coat on.
feck me...

does it have that feature that goes up and down? like you're running up a hill? useful for where you live i imagine...

Last edited:
You can do it naked?

he does that already

negough.jpg

How much do you want for the treadmill,i could take it off your hands i suppose.

I nearly brought a rowing machine last week but I stopped myself at the very last minute.

How much do you want for the treadmill,i could take it off your hands i suppose.

Well I haven't paid anything for it yet although I feel a donation to Rainbows might well be in order. I'll see if I do in fact use it after the initial novelty wears off.

I just don't know where to put it.

Well I haven't paid anything for it yet although I feel a donation to Rainbows might well be in order. I'll see if I do in fact use it after the initial novelty wears off.

I just don't know where to put it.

Well if you do decide to get rid i might be interested, my mum wants one.

She will probably have the same feeling as you in a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669