WMV to 3GP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GazLCFC

I know its not about this site but, I have downloaded Joeys goal to my pc and now want to send it to my mobile via bluetooth. Unfortunatly I cant send it as its in WMV format.

Can anyone suggest a way for me to convert the file?

Or maybe someone has it in another format and can send it to me

Last edited:
GazLCFC said:
I know its not about this site but, I have downloaded Joeys goal to my pc and now want to send it to my mobile via bluetooth. Unfortunatly I cant send it as its in WMV format.

Try Google as a starting point

GazLCFC said:

What phone have you got and what file type does it play?

www.download.com

this will have something on it, although it might only be trial software

Melton Fox said:
What phone have you got and what file type does it play?

I've got a Samsung D500 and thought it played MP4 files aswell as 3GP but I have managed to convert original file to MPEG but I get an error on the phone saying File Type not supported.

Its time for me to get a new phone anyway so I will just make sure that I get one that will support MPEG.

Thanks for your help anyway guys.

GazLCFC said:
I've got a Samsung D500 and thought it played MP4 files aswell as 3GP but I have managed to convert original file to MPEG but I get an error on the phone saying File Type not supported.

Its time for me to get a new phone anyway so I will just make sure that I get one that will support MPEG.

Thanks for your help anyway guys.

I recommend the Sony K750i, just got one, plays MP4 and 3GP and is alround spiffing.

beighton155 said:
I recommend the Sony K750i, just got one, plays MP4 and 3GP and is alround spiffing.

I work in a phone shop and I wouldn't get one if I was you. The software on them is not up to scratch, the joysticks constantly break and the memory carsd that come with them are too small.

Personally I would suggest the SPV C550 or SPV C600. THe 550 comes with a 500mb memory card, has a Windows operating system, you can get the proper internet on it, it has a 1.3mega pixel cam and can play almost every file going. Its the Don of phones. The C600 has POP abilty so you can get all your e-mails like you do on a blackberry but its more expensive.

C550 £100 - you just wont find anything better

I had a K700i and the joystick did break on that alot towards the end I admit, but I used to text alot, which uses the joystick. My mate had one and doesn't text half as much, and his was fine, so thought I'd risk it with this one!

Whats wrong with the software?

beighton155 said:
I had a K700i and the joystick did break on that alot towards the end I admit, but I used to text alot, which uses the joystick. My mate had one and doesn't text half as much, and his was fine, so thought I'd risk it with this one!

Whats wrong with the software?

Ive had one for about 6 months mate, there is nothing wrong with any of it, its a class phone!!!

Duzza said:
Ive had one for about 6 months mate, there is nothing wrong with any of it, its a class phone!!!

That's what I was hoping, just brought a 1gig card from ebay, not bad for £20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669