Post Match Wolves 0 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if Spurs win this weekend we’ll still have a ten point buffer to fifth. Get Man C out of the way and we can then get back to winning ways.

Punched the air at full time there.

A good point in the circumstances. The circumstances being that we were shit and fortunate to be playing a side with almost as little idea of how to attack as we did.

Choudhury must have been lobotomised.

When was the last time we drew both our league games against a team 0-0? Can't be that common.

I said that would finish 0-0.
After I said it wouldn't finish 0-0. Trustworthy.

Happy with that point from a difficult away game. Never mind how shite Wolves are supposed to be, like the rest of the teams in PL

Nicked a point. Which was really important, but make no mistake...the break hasn’t solved a thing.

Ponderous, soft and blunt.

I thought we worked hard defensively to give some credit there, but we look so short of ideas going forward.

We are very short in defensive midfield now. Hamza must drive Rodgers mental.

Good point. Showed some real grit.

Soyuncu outstanding.

Ricardo Pereira is a world class footballer. I could see him at Barcelona (I hope not for some time!).

You'd have wanked off a badger for a point before the game so can't be disappointed. Up against one of the best teams in the world and both looked a bit shit. That's how far we've come. Traore is quite big isn't he? Surprised the commentators didn't mention that.

You'd have wanked off a badger for a point before the game so can't be disappointed. Up against one of the best teams in the world and both looked a bit shit. That's how far we've come. Traore is quite big isn't he? Surprised the commentators didn't mention that.

I wanked off the cat instead. Seems to have worked.

Good point, especially given the circumstances. Johnny Evans was superb. We really need to find a way to get Vardy into the game. Maddison loses all of his creative freedom without Ndidi next to him and he needs to be better at adapting his game to that but Choudhury was given a pretty impossible task today. He was shoe-horned into a position that doesn’t befit his game and it should have been Praet starting. It looked like a first game of the season with nobody wanting to make a mistake and maybe that is a hangover from the winter break. Nonetheless, the gap is narrowing and we need to be wary of those behind us.

I’d have taken a point before the game but that was a limp display. Defended well in the second half I guess.

The most exciting moment was probably a pass down the line by Albrighton that Vardy ran past a full back to get to.

Perez was appalling. Absolutely bloody dreadful.

Big up to Chilwell, Ricky P and Kasper. They played really well in the second half.

They were shit and fouled us every time we got the ball in midfield, a pointless act really seeing as if they’d just waited half a second the Leicester midfielder would have crumpled like a crisp packet in the oven. They played the same punt to the wingers every single time and we had no answer to it whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4384
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263