Post Match Wolves 0 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think Nacho is worth starting, even if the system changes.

What about this (assuming Ndidi isn’t fit)

Kasper

Bennett
Evans
Cags

Ricardo
Chilwell

Praet (Ndidi)
Tielemans
Madison

Nacho
Vardy

I do think Nacho is worth starting, even if the system changes.

What about this (assuming Ndidi isn’t fit)

Kasper

Bennett
Evans
Cags

Ricardo
Chilwell

Praet (Ndidi)
Tielemans
Madison

Nacho
Vardy
The games where Nacho and Vardy have both played up front we’ve looked really dangerous. I’d be well up for seeing this.

The thing about Man City is that they have one main tactic against good sides. They overload the area of the team they identify as the weakness of the opposition.

Playing three at the back and wing backs will play into the way they embarrassed us at Man City.

What we cannot afford is to leave any player alone against them. If we double up across the pitch - five pairs - we don't give them anywhere to exploit.

I'd go with 4-4-2:

Schmeichel
Justin Evans Soyuncu Chilwell
Ricardo Ndidi Praet Albrighton
Iheanacho Vardy

I'm leaving out the players that have regularly gone missing when it's got tough. In this line up, nobody is isolated. Stay compact, sit a bit deeper, and break at pace. That's how you beat Man City.

Oh, and it's also very important that the fans get onto Man City players/manager/owners at every opportunity. We should be singing 'cheats' at them relentlessly.

BT didn’t cover themselves in any glory with their comments.
Some just adding to the confusion.
“It’s the correct decision, but is it good for the game” WTF?

A lot has changed in football but one remains the same. The general ignorance among elite footballers, not to mention supporters, commentators and of course pundits of the actual rules of the game. Clearly Neto and the proclaimers of "common sense" had no idea that was offside whether it was by a heel or the width of a gnat's cock hair.

A lot has changed in football but one remains the same. The general ignorance among elite footballers, not to mention supporters, commentators and of course pundits of the actual rules of the game. Clearly Neto and the proclaimers of "common sense" had no idea that was offside whether it was by a heel or the width of a gnat's cock hair.
I did not know gnats had hairy cocks.

From watching liverpool play tonight, there's nothing wrong with the way we are playing lately except for more speed and accuracy in the final third. Once maddison and vardy and Barnes etc., can do that we will be awesome.

Indeed, and all this nonsense about whether VAR should intervene when it's that close is stupid.

Offside is the only decision in football that has a definite right or wrong answer, we now have the technology to get it right every time, this is a good thing. This is the one and only situation where VAR is beyond reproach IMO, and I'm sure the decisions will get quicker with time.

I actually thought he was poor. Forgot he was playing for the first 20 minutes.
We are fixated with playing down the wings and teams know this so most of our attacks grind to a halt.

We hardly ever play forward through the middle and that's often because Vardy is looking to run on to a ball played through rather than sometimes playing with his back to the goal and bringing others into play.

That's also probably because our midfield are missing Wilf and don't trust themselves going too far up the pitch to link up with Vards.
Interesting. I wonder whether that's why Nacho is making a difference in games...giving us a option in the middle which isn't running in behind.

Edit: should have read the rest of the thread before replying.

Wolves fans saying how poor and pathetic our supporters were. First away game I have been to this season and have to agree we were very quiet and pretty pathetic all game.

I was expecting us to be loud and raucous like away fans are at the KP.

Is it always like that?

Who has lost faith in him? My argument is that our current style isn’t getting anything out of him and Iheanacho might do better. Given that Vardy has also lost form, it isn’t outrageous to think he’s brilliant but think some time out won’t do any harm at the same time.
So dropping our top scorer our most consistent striker over the past 4 years for a striker that is not as good makes sense on what planet?

Wolves fans saying how poor and pathetic our supporters were. First away game I have been to this season and have to agree we were very quiet and pretty pathetic all game.

Is it always like that?

Yes, it's nearly always like that these days.

Leicester fans are gaining a horrible reputation for being lazy, quiet and entitled.

Away support should be incredible, especially considering the team we have and the position we have.

IIts part of the reason I'm losing interest with the whole match day experience.

Yes, it's nearly always like that these days.

Leicester fans are gaining a horrible reputation for being lazy, quiet and entitled.

Away support should be incredible, especially considering the team we have and the position we have.

IIts part of the reason I'm losing interest with the whole match day experience.
It's embarrassing.

Is it always like that?

it’s particularly bad at Wolves because the fans are so spread out

I know people say it's different moaning about players and using definitive language like "they're absolute dog shit" online to in the stadium, but I do think it's harder to differentiate that people think. In the kop there are so many people who spout exactly the same kind of over reaction as online and it ends up with shouting at players for every pass and every missed shot. To be fair, I sit near a lot of miserable gits, but the message is largely the same.

it’s particularly bad at Wolves because the fans are so spread out
Also going to Norwich so hopefully better atmosphere. Not often away tickets are made available to season ticket holders. Perhaps Valentine's day explains the last game but we only get around 2500 at carrow road so are our fans losing interest in going away?

I’ll be at Norwich and am very much looking forward to it. It’s a new ground for me too, so even more reason to make the most of it.

Not often away tickets are made available to season ticket holders.

Do you mean non season ticket holders?

Away tickets are always made available to season ticket holders - but based on the number of priority points they have. A lot of games this season have gone on sale to members, and some general sale.

Perhaps Valentine's day explains the last game but we only get around 2500 at carrow road so are our fans losing interest in going away?

The Norwich game is on sale to members but there's only 28 tickets left. Not much of a surprise considering it's on a Friday night.

The Watford game sold out to season ticket holders with 305+ points.

Do you mean non season ticket holders?

Away tickets are always made available to season ticket holders - but based on the number of priority points they have. A lot of games this season have gone on sale to members, and some general sale.

The Norwich game is on sale to members but there's only 28 tickets left. Not much of a surprise considering it's on a Friday night.

The Watford game sold out to season ticket holders with 305+ points.
I am a season ticket holder with not a enough points to qualify automatically for away tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363