Post Match Wolves 0 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wank

Could have sworn we sacked Puel two years ago?!

Boring useless shite from the first minute to the last.

Never looked like winning it, and we didn't look too bothered about winning it.

Yawn.

Not the end of the world, crap to watch though.

Wolves are always a bit of an awkward side for us.

Ricardo another 90 minutes under his belt. Vardy back. Wilf back in midweek.

It is a shame that Perez and Under are, for different reasons, not contributing.

If they're tired now, just wait until after the Europa games.

We picked it up at the end with a lot of energy, so not sure where that came from or whether they just thought things would magically happen. Definitely two points lost rather than a point gained.

That's what happens when you don't rotate enough. Too many players with nothing in their legs.

Surely we have to make a lot of changes for the FA Cup match. We cannot roll them all out again on Wednesday and then Saturday lunchtime against Liverpool. It would be dreadful.

Choudhury was just about the only fresh man on the pitch and he stood out for it. Ricardo looks like he needs a few more games to get up to speed.

Ultimately, one win in four isn't good enough to sustain a challenge.

That'll do. Not a good match and we weren't at our best but, tbh, we could have lost that so, yep, I'll take a point.

I don't remember Wolves being quite so shite though. I know they have injuries but that's not the Wolves I remember from last season.

An awful, diving, cheating shit stain of a team against a side that has played way too much football and looked completely knackered.

Both teams were lucky to get nil.

Tielemans, Kasper, Choudhury and Justin did their jobs well. Special mentions for Barnes and Perez for two of the the most inept displays I’ve seen this season.

Absoulutely bloody awful no desire no energy we were terrible! Why is Maddison taking set peices he has not delivered all season? As soon as Albrighton came on there attacking threat down the left stopped and Ricardo had help where as before he was overloaded.

Wolves were the better team and should have won it BR will be happy with a point and that says it all really, everyone around us drops points Liverpool play Man City and we put in a performance like that! BR still had a sub to bring on but I had the feeling he was happy with a draw.

Below average from most players and no ambition to be seen anywhere.
Although Vardy was unlucky with the header after a superb cross from Albrighton, but we were saved from worse by the studs on Kasper's left boot

So, a worthwhile training game then?

Vardy with a great chance late on which sums up the sort of thing we're missing when he doesn't play. Great positioning, reading of the play and desire to nip in ahead of the defender. Got to say that was a shocker for me though. Even a point is more than we deserved and if Wolves finishing wasn't so shit we'd have been hammered 4-0 which would have been a more accurate depiction of how the game went. Definitely a point gained rather than two lost.

I will say that Maddison remaining on set pieces is bordering on some absurdist art installation of some kind.
For all his coaching brilliance is Rodgers too afraid that telling maddison to give the ****ing ball to someone else will destroy his confidence?

Vardy with a great chance late on which sums up the sort of thing we're missing when he doesn't play. Great positioning, reading of the play and desire to nip in ahead of the defender. Got to say that was a shocker for me though. Even a point is more than we deserved and if Wolves finishing wasn't so shit we'd have been hammered 4-0 which would have been a more accurate depiction of how the game went. Definitely a point gained rather than two lost.

I though both teams were pretty crap and a drab 0-0 was exactly the right result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363