Post Match Wolves 0 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I defended Stringer for a while because I reckoned his heart was in the right place.

Now I'm on the same side as just about everyone I know. I cannot listen to him. His Partridgesque 'banter' is excrutiating. He appears to get more immature as he gets older.

A while ago I listened to a game on RL while watching the pictures. The number of basic errors he made in identifying players, what was / wasn't happening staggered me. It was essentially nothing like the actual match. I deliberately did the same thing a couple of weeks later in case it was a one-off but it was exactly the same.
its the Ian Stringer show featuring Leicester City

Vardy should have scored at the end. Had Ihenacho missed that he would have been slated. Not to even get it on target was awful.

Justin (again) and Choudhury our best players for me. I don’t think anyone else had a stinker but equally they didn’t play well.

Of course we were bothered. Of course we tried to win it. It was just an all over meh performance.

Special mention for Kasper too; sod all to do and then a very good same when we needed him.

Vardy should have scored at the end. Had Ihenacho missed that he would have been slated. Not to even get it on target was awful.

I'm not sure if you're being serious or no. IMO, I don't think Nacho would have even made the run and gotten in front of the defender to get head to ball. True enough, it was an excellent chance that perhaps should have been taken, but I reckon Vardy did well to even make the chance.

I'm not sure why people are so surprised by this score or performance.
Take out the 4-3 'blip' result, the last 5 results against these have been....
WW 0 - 0 LC
LC 0 - 0 WW
WW 0 - 0 LC
LC 1 - 0 WW (penalty)
WW 0 - 0 LC

I'm not sure if you're being serious or no. IMO, I don't think Nacho would have even made the run and gotten in front of the defender to get head to ball. True enough, it was an excellent chance that perhaps should have been taken, but I reckon Vardy did well to even make the chance.

Also he wasn't helped by Tielemans jumping in front of him and obscuring his view of the ball.

Justin (again) and Choudhury our best players for me. I don’t think anyone else had a stinker but equally they didn’t play well.

Of course we were bothered. Of course we tried to win it. It was just an all over meh performance.

Special mention for Kasper too; sod all to do and then a very good same when we needed him.
Nacho had his chance. From 2 yards. He ****ed it. As usual.

In the context of how good we have been this season, disappointing result. In the context of how our challenge to the top four is shaping up - not a loss, which has to be a positive.
'Meh' game. Move on & beat the next ones.

In my opinion it’s a point gained rather then 2 points lost.

It was a shit game but not the worst result.

And we are a point further ahead of Liverpool.

Wolves setting up to play so deep and defensively meant it was always likely to go that way.

Honestly, it's the fixture I look forward to the least.
Iwan Roberts debut match was a cracker. Pissing rain, two two draw I think. Roberts equaliser was a real gem. He brought it down with great skill and buried it. Hell of a goal for someone of his frame. I loved Iwan. Just about a Leicester legend for me.

I ate a double decker whilst sitting in the Main Stand.
I watched the game with Carol Decker in the double decker while eating a double decker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757