Worst away fans at the Walkers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

Which has been the worst away fans at the Walkers in your opinion, and why? Not the quietest/smallest, but most violent or aggressive? Is it mainly our East Mids rivals or, as BG has mentioned in another thread, more like a club you may not have expected, in this case Bristol City?

****ing Stoke City without a doubt - bunch of absolute animals.

I was once caught in the crossfire at a Stoke v Brizzle City game. 'Horrible stuff. I was also called nasty names at Ashton Gate last season.

But with my own eyes down the City, Derby with the infamous incidents down Woodgate. Only five minutes from home. Scary. Pompey have been the nearest since then but I also felt sick on that occasion because I seen City 'boys' throwing racist abuse to other city fans.

Stoke were pretty bad....

I was surprised at Newcastle too that Christmas.
I thought the Newcastle fans were excellent on the day. For the first time ever, I actually felt the stands at the Walkers moving.

Particularly liked the "if you're one nil up, shoes off" song :icon_bigg

Leeds a couple of seasons ago. Incited by the kids chanting "we heard you ran from the Turkish" they threw bottles, coins etc into L1. Saw one bloke with bloody running from his forehead being helped out of the stand by a steward. Needless to say I didn't hang around for long and moved a couple of blocks along.

people on the moan in tonight complaining about the police being heavy handed after the match on Sat

people on the moan in tonight complaining about the police being heavy handed after the match on Sat

They certainly were heavy handed before and after the game in large numbers, but were oddly absent during the match at one part of the ground were the Millwall fans were penned in by a thin line of stewards and some seats separating the two sets of fans. When they scored they all broke through.

There were some police by L1 but I thought it was gonna kick off in a big way, as they looked set to go on the rampage. Shocking policing.

Forest 'fans' are the only ones to have broke through the shutters separating the away block and L1.

I thought that was the Leicester fans that kicked it through?

I stood in the Ladbrokes kiosk with my wife, when this happened. I saw a young lad being held by his dad and offered to lift him over the counter to stand with us. His dad passed him to me at which the kids uncle grabbed me and asked me what I was doing. Sometimes you just can't win!

Forest 'fans' are the only ones to have broke through the shutters separating the away block and L1.

back when we were in the prem the Man U fans were chucking beers at our fans and ours were throwing back......in the concourse in the leicester bit of the east stand, I was smelling more of beer than i usually do by full time

Stoke was pretty bad and so was Millwall. Forest has to be the worst when they were climbing over that black sheeting to our fans. Away it has to be either Forest away 1st game in the cup or Cardiff last season when objects were thrown.

I thought that was the Leicester fans that kicked it through?

I stood in the Ladbrokes kiosk with my wife, when this happened. I saw a young lad being held by his dad and offered to lift him over the counter to stand with us. His dad passed him to me at which the kids uncle grabbed me and asked me what I was doing. Sometimes you just can't win!

We were standing near by the barrier when it happened. And we were all shoved back by stewards and coppers and could see how easily those shutters were put through.
We couldn't go back up the stairwell to our seats, had to go along to K block, up those stairs and along the front.

We were standing near by the barrier when it happened. And we were all shoved back by stewards and coppers and could see how easily those shutters were put through.
We couldn't go back up the stairwell to our seats, had to go along to K block, up those stairs and along the front.

It was 50/50 the Leicester fans were trying their hardest to rip those shutters up. Was quite a nasty incident really, The Forest fans were cleared and the shutters had to be raised to allow riot police in through the away end to get at the Leicester lot, of which there were easily 3-400.

I have seen the CCTV footage from inside the concourse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669