Yachts... what are they good for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingy_85

This has been bugging me all day long...

If you have seen the movie Adrift then you will understand my annoyance.

Can someone please tell me that the director of that movie has dodged several health and safety issues in order to make it work.

Answer this for me; are there yachts that exist, whereby if you fell off without lowering the electronic ladder you would not be able to get back on. No footings, no rope ladder, no emergency switch/latch, no way AT ALL to get back on that boat.

Basically you swim back to shore or you drown ?

This has been bugging me all day long...

If you have seen the movie Adrift then you will understand my annoyance.

Can someone please tell me that the director of that movie has dodged several health and safety issues in order to make it work.

Answer this for me; are there yachts that exist, whereby if you fell off without lowering the electronic ladder you would not be able to get back on. No footings, no rope ladder, no emergency switch/latch, no way AT ALL to get back on that boat.

Basically you swim back to shore or you drown ?

Didn't one of them get back on in the end?

If you have dough, they are a great cock extension.

If there's a marina where I stay on holiday, I can be found at a higher level overlooking for some foreign beauties to 'survey'.

*SPOILERS*

Yeah, but they had to smash a diving mask and jam the glass into a ream on the side of the boat, the guy then held onto it whilst the woman climbed up him and onto the deck.

Can't imagine that to be the health and safety routine put in place should you ever fall off your boat ! :081:

According to the guy in the office who's parents own a yacht there is in fact no way to get back on. There is always supposed to be someone remaining on the boat to get you back on.

Apparantly with the rubber inflatable ribs the only way back on is to climb over the engine block area, which, if you have left the engine idling against the current and there is no-body to help you over the side you are pretty ****ed.

robertmaxwellPA_228x300.jpg

Yachting

Edwin Starr would be proud of you all. :)

I think I might try and do my RYA Day Skipper qualification next year.

(Cue " hello sailor" and associated edits)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566