I installed a minor upgrade to the site last night, to make it GDPR compliant. The forum developers had released it in a rush as the new law came into effect today. It was full of bugs. Although last night everything appeared to have worked properly, there were obviously big problems, as it was impossible to make new posts. Having spent some time trying to figure out what the problem is, and reinstalling the update, nothing would work. So I've restored the site from a backup I made last night. No posts have been lost, but you may find that some posts you read today are now showing as unread. I hope this hasn't meant some of you have had to do some work instead today. Sorry!