£5M in the red and a loan against the stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the **** told you that. That is just complete bollocks!

:icon_eek: Blimey!

I always thought the creditors meeting agreed that this would be the strategy, to help reduce the impact to local firms. Was reality different for those creditors? Interested to know.

:icon_eek: Blimey!

I always thought the creditors meeting agreed that this would be the strategy, to help reduce the impact to local firms. Was reality different for those creditors? Interested to know.

I got nothing, **** all! Not even a sidewards glance. I even suggested taking a box for a game or two to settle the debt, but was refused!
Helping local firms, what a ****ing laugh!

Oh deary me. It didn't protect your creditors that got nothing at worst and a minute percentage at best did it.

The majority of the amount that was owed was paid in full or is still being paid.

But that's because the majority was either for the stadium, football debts, and things like season tickets, sponsorship agreements etc.

The smaller creditors got nothing, apart from the tax man who got a percentage.

f*r*st owed money to the local council and didn't pay it when it was due. So they were screwing every local council tax payer. But of course they knew that the council wouldn't force them to go into administration, unlike that twat hall with us.

I got nothing, **** all! Not even a sidewards glance. I even suggested taking a box for a game or two to settle the debt, but was refused!
Helping local firms, what a ****ing laugh!

Okay. I didn't know your personal circumstances, that's pretty ****, they should have at least offered some compensation to you. I'm still waiting to trade my share certificate for a lifetime season ticket.

Appreciate your abject lesson in trying to defend our club in the face of misrepresentative comments from outside supporters. Won't happen again. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263