1 player in the top 100

Status
Not open for further replies.
step said:
Thats one more than I would have predicted
quite, and the goal machine that is DC as well? :eek:

it looks like the worst rating system i've ever seen. it compliments goals more than performances by the look of the top ten. i'm sure there gonna be a defender thats performed just as well as the top 2 but he won't be there cos he hasn't scored.

Nathan said:
it looks like the worst rating system i've ever seen. it compliments goals more than performances by the look of the top ten. i'm sure there gonna be a defender thats performed just as well as the top 2 but he won't be there cos he hasn't scored.

from the evidence that wigan are the 2nd best team, and their performance last week i'd say the league is just based on goalscorers, dont have to play exceptionally but if you can put it in the net more than other teams you tend to win (Coleman or somebody said that)

Even more worrying, there are three former City players (one who was rejected after being on trial at the start of this season) ahead of Connolly. Akinbiyi :? , Mawene and, in 4th place, Cresswell.... :eek:

:-x

Don't worry about that load of balls. I would class Alan Maybury and Richard Stearman as a couple of the best defenders in this league...we just aren't fashionable at the moment is all!

And those of us dissin' the Goal Machine Connolly, I'm sure we are all in agreement the Sunderlands Elliott is a great striker...Well conners is only 3 behind him in terms of league goals scored! And lets be fair in saying that the service has been poor.

To be honest i think he genuinely deserves more credit. He's been our most consistent performer this year without a doubt.

And he openly admits this has been one of his worst seasons. I think we should keep him, but we ned a couple of new strikers that can actually compete with him for his place in the team...that is how you get the best out of Dave Connolly...force him to be the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669