120 Goals DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Just when you thought the 'big' 120 marketing had died down - BOOOOOOM!!!!!

The 120 Goals DVD is available for order online.

What a heap of shit bags.

Well, don't buy it then! If you buy it don't moan about the club ripping fans off.

Simple.

120 goals...is that all of them from the past 6 seasons?
Thing is people will buy these things so you can't blame the club for selling them.

to market and sell products is generally the aim of a business :roll:

I have to kill time some how Lazzer,the winter is quiet up here on the west coast.

highland fox said:
I have to kill time some how Lazzer,the winter is quiet up here on the west coast.
anywhere near Oban?

I just think 120 is a stupid number to be commemorating.

Mallaig MK,but I live in Kinlochleven(near Glencoe).The buisness is up here in Mallaig,I do know Oban though about a hours drive from us.We already have snow up on the mountains around the village..fecking freezing.

highland fox said:
Mallaig MK,but I live in Kinlochleven(near Glencoe).The buisness is up here in Mallaig,I do know Oban though about a hours drive from us.We already have snow up on the mountains around the village..fecking freezing.

Get drinking that single malt. :wink:

Joe_Fox said:
I just think 120 is a stupid number to be commemorating.

I think it was you that pointed out to me that 120 is Shanghai Joe. Obvious

highland fox said:

are you orginally from leicester then ?

I know your part of the world, Highland Fox! My mate moved from Kettering to Tobermorary last August. In a drunken fit I agreed to drive the truck up there. It's a fecking long way. And I ran out of diesel on the A82 by the hotel place. Cost £70.00 for some drunk to come out from a garage with a gallon of diesel and I nearly missed the ferry.

Do you get to many games then?

In answer to your question Lazzer.Yes I was born in Leicester brought up in Thurnby Lodge.Moved away when I was 20 lived in Corby,Ipswich and Liverpool now i'm up here.

No Kettering Pete,I'm afraid I don't.Stuck with listening to commentary on LCFC World and watch if we are on Sky.I've family down in Leicester who go the home games.Last game I went at the Walkers was against Palace,Dickov scored the winner.I went St.Johnstone pre- season as well.

I can't understand what's wrong with spending £20 to watch us score 120 great goals - still can't believe Julian Joachims goal against Barnsley in a cup replay - I was there - simply the best ever - also the one he scored against Portsmouth in P/O semi - its a shame he never forefilled his potential

They'll probably do all this crap again for 125 years!

East Anglia Fox said:
They'll probably do all this crap again for 125 years!
that's the thing that takes the pi55

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670