1884 bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaumontfox

there was an 'opening night' on Thursday.. by invitation only..

i never got an invite :cry: :shock: but i only know one STH who did(she got it 23rd July) and apparently they sent them out to a few season ticket holders

now i've just found out from someone on the OS boards who went also,that there was a special for those there. if they bought a Semi'Final ticket for the tournament they could get a Final ticket FREE.

WTF??? :shock: :evil:
is this not being discrimating against all other STH???? why were we not offered this?? because i'm sure they would have sold a lot more more than the 2k they had at the end of last week!!!

i've sent an email to the ticket office..eagerly awaiting their rely to it.........

not a happy bunny sitting here i tell you............... :evil: :?

WHAT!!. How did these people qualify?. I didn't obviously

I probably wouldn't have gone to the tournament, but I would have gone to the opnening of the bar.

Still, having said that. Every STH should have the same opportunty as another STH. Apalling!

no invitation for me either, the "final day free" tickets were probably on offer to distract fans when paying £17 for a pint :shock: :wink:

haven't got a clue how they 'qualify'.
i reckon they just picked the names at random.

don't think you get get much more qualified than only missing one game home or away since 1992 lol(Millwall gits!!!!)

but STH should all have been given the opportunity to buy tickets this way.

beaumontfox said:
haven't got a clue how they 'qualify'.
i reckon they just picked the names at random.

don't think you get get much more qualified than only missing one game home or away since 1992 lol(Millwall gits!!!!)

but STH should all have been given the opportunity to buy tickets this way.

We only learnt about this via the Fox message board where 2 posters got drawn out - they said it said in their invite that it was a completely random draw of ST's.

i got one, they gave out 700 in total, bar was ok, a weekend costs £20, was gonna post but didnt get a chance, although ive bin told the sponsorship makes enough money without anyone turning up.

just told my mum and shes pretty pissed off after spending over £900 quid a season on season tickets

Lboro fox said:
i got one, they gave out 700 in total, bar was ok, a weekend costs £20, was gonna post but didnt get a chance, although ive bin told the sponsorship makes enough money without anyone turning up.

If they had made enough money why not make the bloody game cheap enough to attract a crowd, they got this SOOOOO wrong although I have noticed that outside of Leicester there is no publicity at all, so at least nobody else knows, even finding the scores was impossible apart from a couple of lines on teletext. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263