2 local signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lboro fox

Bit contraversial i know but Mawene is out of contract at Derby and was there player of the season last year. I know they had a crap season but he helped shore up thier defence once back from injury.

The other is gareth williams from the trees, he scored quite a few goals as an attacking midfileder, he is also young and scottish. Also available on a free.

Before you shoot me down mawene is only 25 and williams 23. Also imagine how pissed off thier fans would be if we nicked a couple of thier favourite players.

you stole my thunder mate :lol:
i think both could do a great job derby want maulwene but he wants to leave apparentley

good call son! Mawene n Williams would be good for city, i especially like Williams. I could see him filling the flair midfielder type that Izzet has left really well, I think this is a realistic signing, and one I would like to c. If not for the improvement of the side, then to see the Trees fans faces!!!!! :twisted:

i went to see forest v c palace a month or two back and williams was outstanding that day. a signing who i would very much approve of.

No chance of Williams coming to us - He will sign a new contract with Forest.

I've seen Mawene quite a few times, and he does strike me as a decent defender. Would certainly add something to our squad, and he's young too.

Scowcroft said:

I've seen Mawene quite a few times, and he does strike me as a decent defender. Would certainly add something to our squad, and he's young too.

Williams taking his time about it though and has turned a contract down. As we know his agent would prefer him to move, if i was MA id put in a cheeky bid, cant do any harm. Forest pay even lower wages than we do!

Lboro fox said:
Scowcroft said:

Williams taking his time about it though and has turned a contract down. As we know his agent would prefer him to move, if i was MA id put in a cheeky bid, cant do any harm. Forest pay even lower wages than we do!

I'm not surprised - They have just given Alan Rogers a 3 year bloody contract!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scowcroft said:
Lboro fox said:
Scowcroft said:

I'm not surprised - They have just given Alan Rogers a 3 year bloody contract!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's well worth his 50p a week, lay off the poor boy, perhaps he will sort thier crap pies out

Lboro fox said:
Scowcroft said:
Lboro fox said:
Scowcroft said:

He's well worth his 50p a week, lay off the poor boy, perhaps he will sort thier crap pies out

Or ensure the surplus Boost chocolate bars are gobbled up....... :wink:

Williams is the sort of player we need, young player with a hint of experience. He is an excellent player, one i've admired for a few years and it wouldn't surprise me if he turned down Forest.

Not seen Mawene play, but he sounds steady.

These are some interesting suggestions. I think players from the surrounding clubs are always a good idea (if they are any good) because they do not have to move house and also there is an added benefit that they will play extra hard against their old club (our main rivals!)

Joe_Fox said:
These are some interesting suggestions. I think players from the surrounding clubs are always a good idea (if they are any good) because they do not have to move house and also there is an added benefit that they will play extra hard against their old club (our main rivals!)

VALID, Very Valid point

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:

VALID, Very Valid point

Thanks

Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:

VALID, Very Valid point

Thanks

Does Very Valid, remind you of an aftershave?

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:

VALID, Very Valid point

Thanks

It reminds me of Vaginas

Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:

VALID, Very Valid point

Thanks

It reminds me of Vaginas

Shaven and moist or a great big bush?

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:

VALID, Very Valid point

Thanks

It reminds me of Vaginas

This one

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:

VALID, Very Valid point

Thanks

It reminds me of Vaginas

You two are obbsessed with that kind of fing, ohhh that reminds me off a muff, oh look a fanny, oh a turnip shaped like a fingy, bloody hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757