2 new free agents!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southern Fox

Reading teletex last night (as you do :wink: ) and it stated that both Jermaine Wright (Ipswich) and Kris Commons (Stoke) are both free agents and have not signed new contracts.

I would be interested in your opinions as IMO, both would add a bit of quality and depth to our depleted midfield.

Rumours have it that Everton and another Prem club are after Wright, but Im not totally convienced. I would like to see both players sign.

Commons is highly regarded as an up-and-coming youster with bags of talent so the majority on here ( you know who you are - the youth lovers :wink: ) should be pleased.

As far as I know, we have not been linked to neither players, but I can send a letter to MA today if you want :wink:

So, what do we think????

ps. I know most of you will be in bed, so will check the thread when the majority get up...... say about midday :wink:

saw on Skysports news the other day that Forest have made an undisclosed offer for Kris Commons...

They are both solid players but they don't exactly make you jump up in the air and say "YES! What a signing that would be!".

Free Agents

Commons could be a top drawer player, has bags of potential, I am sure there will be a lot of interest
Cotterill will try and get him to Burnley along with any Foxes rejects he took a shine to!

Joe_Fox said:
They are both solid players but they don't exactly make you jump up in the air and say "YES! What a signing that would be!".

you aint never going to do that for a few years to come

lazzer said:
Joe_Fox said:

you aint never going to do that for a few years to come

Yes I am!

Castillo will make me jump for joy mate, he's shit hot apparantly.

jermaine wright wouldnt be that bad a signing we could then finally **** gillespie off

Yes, good point, but Castillo would be ideal you have to admit, DiscoJoe, like the name mate. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757